the thread about nothing...

B70YrTjCcAA2MjX.jpg

I love fat girls. Something about them I like.

perhaps its their size :nerd:

I took melatonin last night and an over the counter sleep aid. Still didnt' get a good nights sleep and i woke up feeling like a damb zombie :smh: i barely remember my hour drive to work this morning.

Last edited:
Peacoat Burberry fols aww man

Peacoat Berrberry and its Harmes

Ill spend a check on that ****...

Ill spend a check on that ****...

Had a dream that I added a third dog to the family, now I'm tempted to go check out the shelters this weekend :frown:

I'm on a 10 day carb-fast in preparation for this new diet I'm going to try and frankly all I want is pizza and beer!! 
mad.gif

Anyone know where I could find a DIY or tutorial on making replica nike boxes? Have a couple pairs I'd like to put in a box.

perhaps its their size :nerd:

I took melatonin last night and an over the counter sleep aid. Still didnt' get a good nights sleep and i woke up feeling like a damb zombie :smh: i barely remember my hour drive to work this morning.

Did you get enough sleep?

If you don't you still feel groggy.

I took it at 8 had to be up at 5 for work. I still don't feel all the way right. Not doing that again

Murals...i can't get over it :x :x :x :x

off at 3 then gym then working from home tomorrow thank god...work week from hell

They bust heads for possession here sometimes. Depends on the officer, time of day, amount, etc. I've had it confiscated :lol:

"Yall get on out of here" know damn well they bout to go get a wrap :smh:

"If the fastest growing healthcare expense is "lifestyle disease", why do we spend 95% on treatment and 5% on prevention?"
Some health group on twitter

Back
Top Bottom