the thread about nothing...

any ending results pics ? pretty sure they got crushed unless the dudes up top held on to it till the very end 

nah this the only one i saw 
laugh.gif

They bust heads for possession here sometimes. Depends on the officer, time of day, amount, etc. I've had it confiscated :lol:

"Yall get on out of here" know damn well they bout to go get a wrap :smh:

No doubt, as much as it may be hard to believe theyd actually do it. Itd happen for sure. Its worse then getting a fine, "nah fine me, just let me keep my green"

They bust heads for possession here sometimes. Depends on the officer, time of day, amount, etc. I've had it confiscated :lol:

"Yall get on out of here" know damn well they bout to go get a wrap :smh:

No doubt, as much as it may be hard to believe theyd actually do it. Itd happen for sure. Its worse then getting a fine, "nah fine me, just let me keep my green"

Im just seeing your avy on something bigger than a phone screen.

and that **** is hard :smokin

Man, dun goofed with one of my textbook rentals from last semester. I had a mix of purchased and rented books and at the end of the semester I couldn't remember which was which. So I log into my Barnes & Noble account to see what I paid and figure it out. My order history made no mention of rental or purchase so I figured I was mistaken and purchased all my books. Now they coming at me for a late fee/rental extension. It's only $10.69 or something but I'm not trying to throw away money like that. Maybe I can get it waived lol

Last edited:
I kill in my black tee
I steal in my black tee
I'm real so I gotta keep it trill in my black tee.
I aint gotta keep tellin yall dudes ima G
Ima just cock back and leave some blood on your teeth.

Man, dun goofed with one of my textbook rentals from last semester. I had a mix of purchased and rented books and at the end of the semester I couldn't remember which was which. So I log into my Barnes & Noble account to see what I paid and figure it out. My order history made no mention of rental or purchase so I figured I was mistaken and purchased all my books. Now they coming at me for a late fee/rental extension. It's only $10.69 or something but I'm not trying to throw away money like that. Maybe I can get it waived lol
Man save those confirmation emails. That's how I've organized myself with all the rentals. 

Back
Top Bottom