the thread about nothing...

Played in my Vans. My feet hurt lmao

I just noticed... In the first Anchorman movie the narrator said that Brick got married and had 11 children... in the second one he gets remarried.

What happened to his ex-wife and 11 kids?? 

Last edited:
Hot White Chocolate...perf in the morning
Where did you get it from? I tried McDonalds' one day and it was gross, and then next time I wanted some I bought a Herseys Cookies and Cream bar, put it in some milk on the stove and melted it. Came out 
smokin.gif

hershey-bars-cookies-n-creme_lg.png

This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All other chocolate bars

When I parked today I just opened the door and tried to get out with my seat belt on :lol:

I got pulled back so hard :lol:

Anyone in here from LA ever eat at World Famous Grill? They have some reall good clean food there, best burgers. They have the OG spot in the city of Bell and they recently opened one up in Claremont. If you guys haven't I recommend it straight fire. (I get the inferno burger with a side of coleslaw)

Last edited:
Where did you get it from? I tried McDonalds' one day and it was gross, and then next time I wanted some I bought a Herseys Cookies and Cream bar, put it in some milk on the stove and melted it. Came out :smokin

antidope antidope

Wawa.

Last edited:

Where did you get it from? I tried McDonalds' one day and it was gross, and then next time I wanted some I bought a Herseys Cookies and Cream bar, put it in some milk on the stove and melted it. Came out 
smokin.gif

@Antidope

Wawa.
Theres no WaWa where I live now but I love that place to death.

Why does everytime I talk in front of the class, they all go quiet...? And when the professor asks for feedback, no one speaks up??

Why does everytime I talk in front of the class, they all go quiet...? And when the professor asks for feedback, no one speaks up??

They're scared of you.

Just start looking at everyone menacingly when you talk. Let em know you bout that life.

Back
Top Bottom