the thread about nothing...

the right lady won, miss colombia :smokin :wow:

Last edited:
I'm on a diet... 3 weeks now... It's pretty easy and I feel better... Not that many cravings...

Then I saw my coworker eating a fudge brownie with a short break crust from the bakery down the street...

I though about powerbombing her, and taking her brownie... And then lock myself on a room and eat it with shame... Still wish I did...

When you fall out of love, everything becomes so much clearer.
How could i not have seen these things before 
mean.gif

For those who eat Chipotle, If you get any item today (1/26) that has sofritas, you can go back within 1/27-2/28 and get a free burrito. I think you have to keep your receipt to get the free burrito.

So, I have a second interview. But wouldn't you know if you already want me, though? Plus, I never do well on second interviews for some reason. Thank God I already have a job.

Last edited:
You and three friends are suddenly are transported from your couch to the back endline of the end zone at University of Phoenix Stadium as the ball is kicked off to begin the Super Bowl.

You are shrunk, as they are in Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

You have to make it to the end line in the end zone 120 yards away from you (10 yards from back line of EZ to front line, two EZs).

You must get there by the end of the game. If you do, you are transported back to your couch. If not, you stay in that state forever.

Do you succeed?

Back
Top Bottom