the thread about nothing...

B8D5p9bIEAIEFfA.jpg

:smokin

I love black twitter :lol:

black ink donna needs to say bend over for the rest of the season.
they gotta hang up this fake o'**** storyline, no one. No One can be that stupid. Bet ol' girl aint even really preggo.

In an interview with CBS Miami 560 WAM (which you can listen to below), Khalifa is asked if anyone famous has attempted to hit her up on social media, and after she refuses to give an actual name, she says it rhymes with “Rake.” The host makes it clear that he knows who she’s talking about, and Khalifa seems embarrassed that her thinly-veiled answer was so easy to guess (“I’m obviously really bad at this”). She goes on to suggest that he sent her a half-naked picture, and says, “It was so cringeworthy. The whole thing was cringeworthy.” (HNHH)

mean.gif

And while many women would be eager to hit him back if approached — even digitally — by the “0-100″ rapper, the 21-year-old Khalifa sounds like she passed when DM’d on Instagram. “It was flattering, but his intentions were clear,” she said. “The whole thing was cringeworthy.” Still, maybe Khalifa is still a fan. A few weeks ago her “Khalifa SZN” post reminded us of OVO’s TopSZN crew. (MTV)

Last edited:
One of my friends is a producer and to be honest I'm not the best judge of if something's good or not, I just don't have that sense like some do. So can anybody tell me whether or not this beat is good/quality/whatever? And no this isn't the classic "I'm going to post my own beat and say it's somebody else's" I'm practically tone deaf. :lol:

http://bit.ly/1CJVFVC (Soundcloud Link)

Thought dude liked his girls bbw?
So basically he's calling Khalifa a fat girl?
Why would she be flattered by that?
She needs to worry about getting that butt plug in and not on these lullaby singers.

Back
Top Bottom