the thread about nothing...

Just took a midterm in Biochem...
Got a midterm in molecular bio later tonight.
frown.gif
i know that deathly struggle
sick.gif
 but good luck!

Thanks, +1. These profs/students here are cut throat ruthless.
sick.gif
no prob.
smile.gif
 where do you go to school at?

biochemistry & molecular biology are demanding courses. but i'd take molecular bio again over biochem any day.

one of my molecular biology professors co-wrote the MCAT, so most of our questions were "what-if" scenarios. that's what killed all of us. class midterm averages were always pitiful... i'm talking about a 30-45% average in a class of ~300 kids 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Roderick Kingsley Roderick Kingsley I go to UCLA as a biology major. Changed from Biochem last second before I sent in my app as a transfer student. :lol:

How about yourself? I kinda enjoy Biochem though. Just not the work. :lol:

Lmao that's insane. "What ifs" :smh: But I mean it must've prepared you guys really well if you were going to take the mcat. I'm prepharm.

Last edited:
@shoyru I go to UCLA as a biology major. Changed from Biochem last second before I sent in my app as a transfer student.
laugh.gif

How about yourself? I kinda enjoy Biochem though. Just not the work.
laugh.gif

Lmao that's insane. "What ifs"
mean.gif
But I mean it must've prepared you guys really well if you were going to take the mcat. I'm prepharm.
oh nice!
happy.gif
 i'm at berkeley as a bioengineering major. 

man, i gave up on med school a long time ago.
roll.gif
 that competition is too rough.

i'm just gonna be an engineer, or a nurse. 

If you hate youre job, don't come to work and complain about it every ******* day. Get a new job, or hush the f up. :smh:
On another note, that dab wrecked me. I cant be here today :x

Last edited:
If you hate youre job, don't come to work and complain about it every ******* day. Get a new job, or hush the f up.
mean.gif

On another note, that dab wrecked me. I cant be here today
sick.gif
Bringing those bad vibes to work...
mean.gif

I can't wait until this one ***** finds a new gig. It's not my fault you took the job at a majority black college. 

Makes me think she's somewhat racist. 

In previous job I was the only black guy there, and it was cool. I never brought any of that to work, but it must be different when your conception of privilege is shattered for at least 8 hours a day. 

Bringing those bad vibes to work...:smh:

I can't wait until this one ***** finds a new gig. It's not my fault you took the job at a majority black college. 

Makes me think she's somewhat racist. 

In previous job I was the only black guy there, and it was cool. I never brought any of that to work, but it must be different when your conception of privilege is shattered for at least 8 hours a day. 

Yea dude, and I don't love my job. But I don't complain about it while im there cos its my choice at the end of the day. Too make it worse, im the only male in the office and im 29, they are all 50-60 and been here for 20years.

Whats her problem? She say stuff about being the only white person there?

She's always talking about the environment and ****, and then she mentioned that she doesn't even tell people where she works...
grin.gif

I was even on the committee that hired her.  If it's so bad, and you're such a great employee then why haven't you moved on yet? 

The school is no different than any other institution except HBCU's operate differently because most are private and not funded by the state. 

I can sense when a person is being condescending, and that's how she typically interacts with the students. 

Last edited:
She's always talking about the environment and ****, and then she mentioned that she doesn't even tell people where she works...>D

I was even on the committee that hired her.  If it's so bad, and you're such a great employee then why haven't you moved on yet? 

The school is no different than any other institution except HBCU's operate differently because most are private and not funded by the state. 

Sounds like a b!tch to me

Last edited:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

I wear the same clothes to work everyday, I think im turning off my coworkers but im the intern, I don't get the same salary

aint nothing like snuggling up with a pillow, sipping some hot chocolate with the tiny marshmallows while in a cozy fresh pair of jam jams watching ol' school gucci call jeezy a vagina :smokin

I wear the same clothes to work everyday, I think im turning off my coworkers but im the intern, I don't get the same salary

I wear the same stuff everyday and im a FT employee. I just would rather wear nice casual clothes then work clothes. And buy more shoes instead :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom