the thread about nothing...

Girl you're so soft, like my hush-puppies. You're so warm and fluffy, like a buttermilk biscuit. You make me want to squeeze tighter and tighter. Nah, I'm not gonna lie. You make a ***** wanna sing.

Always and foreverrrrr.....

Last edited:
Girl you're so soft, like my hush-puppies. You're so warm and fluffy, like a buttermilk biscuit. You make me want to squeeze tighter and tighter. Nah, I'm not gonna lie. You make a ***** wanna sing.

Bilal? that's your name? Sound like something you catch on your feet

It keeps popping up as one of my updated subscriptions.

And I just saw an extra lame, cringe-worthy post
laugh.gif

Can anyone help me out lol?
Click "Subscribed" at the bottom left of the page -> click "Unsubscribe"

It keeps popping up as one of my updated subscriptions.

And I just saw an extra lame, cringe-worthy post :lol:

Can anyone help me out lol?

9LJn9TW.jpg

Bilal? that's your name? Sound like something you catch on your feet

:lol: :lol:

I'm trying to find the gifs where that dude got beat down and he got made into the bobsled and magic carpet... i can't find it for anything

I actually remember this episode ,well atleast that part .

"The chariot approached
I vanish
parlaya'n with the players
Switch layers mr .rogers "

:pimp:

-2 here... Got a basement apartment and it's super chilly in here... Landlord had thermostat maxed out at 70... quick trip into the basement, and now everyone's max is 100... This should help...

First thing I'm doing when I get home is crank up the heat and fix me some soup..

-2 here... Got a basement apartment and it's super chilly in here... Landlord had thermostat maxed out at 70... quick trip into the basement, and now everyone's max is 100... This should help...

First thing I'm doing when I get home is crank up the heat and fix me some soup..

And a great match if you so choose...

NOAH 24.08.2013 - Shinsuke Nakamura & Naomichi Marufuji vs KENTA & Takas...:

Also, I litterly feel a difference already... And it's only been 15 minutes...

Department of education came threw and snatch my income tax like it was nothing 5stacks just snatched and I cant let that **** go even though it was all my fault my fillings are hurt bros:smh:

Been there, know those feels. Only thing to do is be thankful its off your credit report or enter into a payment plan so they don't snatch next year. Unless they took more than u owe, its gone bruh.

Back
Top Bottom