the thread about nothing...

We were together at the time [emoji]128554[/emoji]
$50 each down the drain [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn my b. I know that wound must be fresh n this ain't help

A facility in Massachusetts is now paying up to $13,000 annually for bowel movement deposits/donations.

I'm serious.

yikes. i could never trust a significant other with my car, unless i'm on the verge of marrying him. pops would SLAUGHTER me. 
laugh.gif

but then again out of all the boyfriends i had, only one actually had a driver's license. 
laugh.gif
 not even my current one drives.

A facility in Massachusetts is now paying up to $13,000 annually for bowel movement deposits/donations.

I'm serious.

Saw this the other day. Apparently it's pretty tough to get through the screening. I think the article I read said you'd have a better chance of getting into MIT lol. I think it's the same way with donating sperm or eggs; you gotta be in peak physical condition.

Been in california since tuesday. Out here for the SMAP satellite launch since i worked on the project. Launch got scrubbed today...upper level wind constraints :smh:
I woke up at 3am for it...and now have to do the same thing tomorrow.

But if all goes well i will be in LA friday night...any body know a good bar or spot for drinks in LA. Something maybe with music or just low key place?

Where do you work if you don't mind? Studying engineering with a focus on space systems. Would love to know more.

I work at NASA at the Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt MD. Love my job but i am but a lowly financial analyst. But the people i work with are crazy smart

Y'all just wanna deal with drama, talking bout ****** who got things y'all ready to kill his momma

everything you into is underworld related, you'll sell ya man out, not even ya girl us sacred

you don't trust a soul, hold up, we molding soldiers...

Friend: you wanna do something later?

Me: ok

Friend: cool i'll text you later.

3 hours later

Me: you still tryna do something?

No response from friend. 

beh we're both from that era man

pimp.gif
my  man 
nthat.gif

We were together at the time [emoji]128554[/emoji]
$50 each down the drain [emoji]128545[/emoji]
At least she didn't leave you with herpes
I mentally read certain peoples posts on NT in specific voices
nerd.gif

Is it just me?

Nah, I do it too. I won't reveal what voice I used for whom tho 
laugh.gif

Y'all just wanna deal with drama, talking bout ****** who got things y'all ready to kill his momma

everything you into is underworld related, you'll sell ya man out, not even ya girl us sacred

you don't trust a soul, hold up, we molding soldiers...
This color purple'll make whoopi give me the *****, or Sealy,Oprah, and Danny Glover gotta feel me
Oooohhhh laaaa ohhhhhh laaaa ayeee

yikes. i could never trust a significant other with my car, unless i'm on the verge of marrying him. pops would SLAUGHTER me. :lol:

but then again out of all the boyfriends i had, only one actually had a driver's license. :lol:  not even my current one drives.
Why you always with these bum dudes

Back
Top Bottom