the thread about nothing...

Feel like crap fam, caught the flu. Everyone at works off sick but im here, only because I had a couple days of last month n always get made too feel guilty if im not here. I just wanna be on the couch watching a movie!

Trying to tell co workers not to believe whatever they are told via tv and newspaper is doing my head in. They don't and wont acknowledge that if its not on there, then it aint true. Brainwashed too ****

Got a text from my moms saying the electric people accidentally cut our power off,

Was gonna cook jumbalaya (spell check) with shrimp steak and smoke sausage

Still at work waiting for my phone to charge

My brother asked me to loan him 15 for gas to get to work but he's been pissing me off lately I m debating if I should **** with him

Might find another job for 1st shift

The money's good here but I want to go out after work and relax .

that awkward moment when you realize that you're WAYYYYY too selfless..... and TOO nice...... 
frown.gif

Been talking a lot of L's recently need something to go right.

Ordered Metcons through Footlocker 2 months ago....was told they were back ordered 2 times...eventually 1.5 months later they were cancelled.
Landed a pair through finishline last week. They got delivered to my house...stolen off my door step because the idiot mail person left the box in the middle of baltimore city (first time ive ever had them actually leave something there normally they just leave the slip that says no one was home will try again tomorrow)
Ordered quest bars from vitamin shop 3 boxes....open the package...1 box was in there :smh: had to call and get it straightened out still haven't received the email notification that they are fulfilling the whole order yet
Car electrical system issues last week cost me $583 for 3 wires and labor :smh:
Girl I am talking to may be a complete basketcase yesterday told me she is falling in love with me...i of course didn't take it well ive known her for 2 months...slow your roll...she flips when i don't respond accordingly :smh:
Recently diagnoses stress fracture in my foot then rolled my ankle in my first soccer game thanks to a cheap *** slide tackle. Haven't been able to walk normally all week

But tomorrow is pay day. NCAA tourney tonight. Gonna hit the gym for some upper body work. Trying to stay positive

/vent

Last edited:
I want to start reading in my free time instead of mindlessly watching tv, ant suggestion on authors I should check out? I haven't read since I had to school and even them as little as I could but I'm just not familiar really with any great authors... I've let my mind go, I need to start working it more.

Back
Top Bottom