the thread about nothing...

welp !!! i encountered an arabic latin king today. i chuckled... he frowned then stated there more of them in bay ridge brooklyn. CHUCKLE TURNED INTO ALL OUT IDGAF LAUGHTER ...

There there my fellow Econ major, all firms love us because were great with numbers.
-check your local city hall for any openings
-insurance industry
-financial analyst
-look for opening in the marketing or finance department. Where did you do your internships?
Bro we are so versatile,
You just gotta look....or move locations

There there my fellow Econ major, all firms love us because were great with numbers.
-check your local city hall for any openings
-insurance industry
-financial analyst
-look for opening in the marketing or finance department. Where did you do your internships?
Bro we are so versatile,
You just gotta look....or move locations

i work at city hall already lol the problem is theres no growth. Can't really change fields due to lack of experience in anything else but public finance :\
I never thought about relocating but maybe I should research that option more.

no idea where to go with this econ degree anymore
You know whats going to keep you warm at night....THATS RIGHT...Those degrees....

Finance degree, tons of college debt...decent job...still regret the whole thing
roll.gif
 yup

I need more activities to do.
Told myself this the other day especially now that its getting nicer out even if its just to go shoot some hoops

i really do nothing besides work, smoke, walk my dog to the park and play some xbox im bout to be 24 and i deff need some activities in my life.

Dont care for the gym im a skinny dude forever 

like i go out with the homies and all or chill at there crib but that really aint no activity 

I heard this guy say on the radio that he got a free year of HBO

He was calling to pay a bill and they hooked him up

I did the same thing and they offered me HBO for free :smokin

Maybe you guys should try it

I have Fios by the way

Last edited:
My NT brethren I can use some advice from like minded individuals.
I have been in a relationship for 10 years. I have a daughter who is 10 with another women and a son who is 8 with my current significant other. She has been trying to become an LVN since she graduated in 2005. She has been working and going part time since she graduated high school. I have put my life and most importantly my education on hold. The plan was she would go first and finish while I worked. Unfortunately she is unable to score high enough to enter the program. Is becoming an LVN that difficult? I love her and my family but is she being selfish and am I wasting my time? We do not live together due to circumstances and have only lived together for 2.5 years 3 years ago. Thanks to whoever is out there........

Last edited:
I have been in a relationship for 10 years. I have a daughter who is 10 with another women and a son who is 8 with my current significant other. She has been trying to become an LVN since she graduated in 2005. She has been working and going part time since she graduated high school. I have put my life and most importantly my education on hold. The plan was she would go first and finish while I worked. Unfortunately she is unable to score high enough to enter the program. Is becoming an LVN that difficult? I love her and my family but is she being selfish and am I wasting my time? We do not live together due to circumstances and have only lived together for 2.5 years 3 years ago. Thanks to whoever is out there........
I would  say try to find a way to make it work where both of you can go to school. I think it's crazy that you would put your individual education on hold for another person. It's like a different version of being dependent on someone who works and you don't. Gotta make it better for yourself first.

Listen famb, it could've been that you went to school while she would've been the breadwinner.  There would always be a possibility that maybe you weren't able to finish, or you did finish and was able to get a better job.  This could've changed the situation you're in now where you could've better supported your family and maybe it wouldn't been so difficult while shawty was going to school.

I know thats probably what you're thinking.

But it's too late for that.  Seems like you're always more focused on the relationship and it does seem like you do genuinely care about shawty.  First things first, you need to tell shawty what sup.  Explain your situation and how you feel, and then you guys should bring up the topic of trying something different in the relationship because it seems like you guys are being held back.  

If neither of you come to an understanding, I say do whats best for you and you're kids.  One you're satisfied with at least that part of your situation, move on to the relationship aspect next.  Sometimes you just need to do you, and at times you need to be selfish.  You might as well go through some negatives now, cause in the long run it may just get worse.  

Tell shawty to take the test one last time and see what happens.  If she fails again, try an alternative method for the time being.  One thing we can't control is time famb.

Just my .02

Told myself this the other day especially now that its getting nicer out even if its just to go shoot some hoops

i really do nothing besides work, smoke, walk my dog to the park and play some xbox im bout to be 24 and i deff need some activities in my life.

Dont care for the gym im a skinny dude forever 

like i go out with the homies and all or chill at there crib but that really aint no activity 

Tryna get on my $$$ grind but idk where to start at lol. Seems like everything I want to do lately is revolving around money I do not have. :frown: If you good with your hands you could try building stuff out of wood or something, idk.

I appreciate the support you are right it's time to be selfish and move forward in life. We are both 28 living with our parents and I can not continue to do this. I didn't want to be selfish and leave my family. From religion to health we disagree and unfortunately she wants to remain being a child. It's mind blowing someone can go to school for so long and still not be near finished. I enrolled in community college today called realtors and talked to lawyers. From here on out its all about progression. Thank you for the support and knowledge.

Last edited:
What are those animations that are dubbed over. Where it's like the hitler one, but i think it's a pig and bear having a conversation.

They made a Ben baller one. But I wanted to start watching them

Sucks working 10+ hours but only get paid for 8. But, it's great working 5 or less and getting paid for 8. Haha!
I guess you have to take the bad with the good.

Last edited:
GA man spent 32 days in jail and lost 2 jobs after his former roommate stole his identity and went on a crime spree. WSB

Back
Top Bottom