the thread about nothing...

been feeling really accomplished lately fam been really hitting the books hard to pass the exam for my nursing license.  did 75 questions yesterday, another 50 questions today, and reviewed notes for another hour.

on top of that I'm feeling really financially secure for the first time ever; paid off all my credit card debt, and have a good amount in my emergency fund just in case stuff goes sour. but to be completely honest it just sucks being stuck in this routine. same **** errday fam, ish is monotonous AF.

anyways can't wait to tackle this licensing exam on 4/20 doe 
smokin.gif

I've been dragging my feet on switching careers but since I've had three patient complaints in one week I feel like the decision is being made for me. I was just employee of the month :lol: :smh:

Nothing like being prepared :pimp:
Two of my best friends just passed the NCLEX last week, you'll be fine

Get my paycheck with my raise this friday. Such a nerve racking thing. It's never as much as you think it is going to be. But if it is "enough" it will free my life up so much. I can actually travel and do normal adult things that i have always wanted to do but just haven't been able to.

do you guys have a male or female doctor?
Aye...

Back when I was younger there was this female doctor who was real close with one of my friends parents, and mine also.

She was overweight, sitting on 300+, and she had to be in her early 50s.

So my friend needs a physical for basketball tryouts, and she volunteers to give dude a physical...
mean.gif

I told him beforehand that I was going to the real doctor, and I didn't think she was qualified to give out physicals like that.

She was weird as hell, and she would always talk about perverted **** around us. Just mentioning things that we really shouldn't have been hearing from a grown woman like that.

Damn we use to joke on dude all the time how she got to palm his nuts and ****...

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Feel homeless after looking at this Jidenna dude :x

Aye...

Back when I was younger there was this female doctor who was real close with one of my friends parents, and mine also.

She was overweight, sitting on 300+, and she had to be in her early 50s.

So my friend needs a physical for basketball tryouts, and she volunteers to give dude a physical...:smh:

I told him beforehand that I was going to the real doctor, and I didn't think she was qualified to give out physicals like that.

She was weird as hell, and she would always talk about perverted **** around us. Just mentioning things that we really shouldn't have been hearing from a grown woman like that.

Damn we use to joke on dude all the time how she got to palm his nuts and ****...

:lol:  

if meat and inside filling were devoured then a win is a win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom