the thread about nothing...

just livin life

I watched the episodes of Louie when he caught his daughter smoking weed then started remembering his childhood. That **** was too real. The writing and acting was excellent. I don't know why I stopped watching that show.

DO NOT GO SEE THE MOVIE "IT FOLLOWS." Like when I say, EVERYONE left the theater asking for their money back. Bruh! :smh: I was legit pissed I spent the money.

This program won't save my document to the correct format, so I have to re-type 100+ pages. Because copying and pasting keeps messing up the format as well. Sheesh.

I need to find a school/program to enroll for this summer. This sitting around waiting on a job call back is for the birds.

This program won't save my document to the correct format, so I have to re-type 100+ pages. Because copying and pasting keeps messing up the format as well. Sheesh.

:x my condolences

I need to find a school/program to enroll for this summer. This sitting around waiting on a job call back is for the birds.

Stop waiting for another man to hire you. Be ya own boss and hire your self. Block aint gonna serve itself. We don't wait for othet men in tan b.

this girl i've been talking to came to my place around midnight yesterday.

she didn't want to smash.

complete waste of my time :smh:

i 'm not going to talk to her anymore.

Did you make any moves or were you jusy expecting her to throw it at you?

Damn.. On a Saturday night too.. Damn

:smh:

Did you make any moves or were you jusy expecting her to throw it at you?

i made some moves to show her what's up.

physical contact as touches and wtv, she was showing nothing back.

f her, she dead to me :lol:

I'm tired of putting in job apps because of these long *** assessments but I can't afford to stop either. :lol:

Gotta figure out how to make bout 700 soon.

Back
Top Bottom