the thread about nothing...

Where can I get joggers that fit loose but still have the proper elastic cuff like these? Looking for cheapest options, publish is pretty expensive

Somebody should make YouTube video about, what happens when a random person on the street asks you if they want $5. You gotta do it with the intention of giving them the 5 tho.

I just copped a canoe today off craigslist on a whim. Shoulda thought this through.  Big as a mofo and going to be a pain to transport/store 

I work for welfare in Australia and was thinking id like to work for the USA welfare department. Think its time I start a fresh. Anyone able to give me a starting to point of where to enquire about this?

Tomorrow is the first day of school. 
All my family is out of town.
I'm hitting up TJ on Friday.
:nthat:

Last edited:

If you want the same cuff as publish legacys you can check zanerobe dynamos (equally as expensive but more sales on these. I have a pair of publish legacys and love them but can't spend that type of money on another pair. My zanerobe dynamos were $60 on sale) Or Kith Mercer (again expensive).

Karmaloop has some off brands that have it i think and check elwood they might too.

Thanks bro. I ended up getting Zanerobe Dropshot in Black. I was trying not to pay that much but they worth it

You made the best choice. I have a pair of zanerobe sureshots in black and i basically wear them all the time. They are super comfortable and go with anything

You made the best choice. I have a pair of zanerobe sureshots in black and i basically wear them all the time. They are super comfortable and go with anything

Yeh iv got a pair of desert camo sure shots. So comfy I agree! Thought I'd try the drop crotch cos its Lil more baggy

Cholos... In Thailand... :x

A Lexus ISF Twin Turbo trying to race. :x

Feeding piranhas off a pier. :x

Last edited:
So im on the 6 train and there's always these kids that are selling those welches fruit snack candies. So homey has a pair of pants on with the tag still on the back pocket and the sticker of the size along is leg. Is this a new trend or something? Or is homey planning to return it at the end of the day?

So im on the 6 train and there's always these kids that are selling those welches fruit snack candies. So homey has a pair of pants on with the tag still on the back pocket and the sticker of the size along is leg. Is this a new trend or something? Or is homey planning to return it at the end of the day?

..or maybe he just forgot to take the sticker off.....

Back
Top Bottom