the thread about nothing...

i wore sock with holes in them today and it felt great...nobody saw my feet so why should i worry about what others will think, I don't walk around the office in my socks like bob does, so again why do i care about others judging my holy socks? 

Just checked my bank account and got [emoji]128542[/emoji]
But then checked my email and I work all weekend [emoji]128516[/emoji].
Life always balances itself out

Morning tan.

Long one at work today. Forgot to DVR Champions league :smh:
Leg day today. The squat rack better be open

might wife this one up...shame on me

This girl I know married this weird guy

The guy randomly ends up joining the Black Israelites

Dude got even stranger and changed because of his new religion or whatever

She told my GF that they are trying to get pregnant

I wish someone would tell her she is making a huge mistake

She is like a friend of a friends and it wouldn't be my place to say something

I am kind of leaning towards saying something to her anways but I dunno

^

I know of a dude who got into something like that. Tells people his last name is Israel, and his personality just changed. He wasn't cool to be around anymore at all.

I stopped rocking with him, because his conversations always ended up back to the Bible, and he was always on some hateful ****.

He has a chick now that he basically brainwashed into believing everything he says.

Yeah, if she's a friend of a friend then I don't know. 

Dudes just want to feel apart of something at times, almost like a gang or click.

When I was on FB you had a lot of pseudo-intellectual types running around posting ****, and those dudes weren't even taking care of their kids, no job, and then trying to spread knowledge...
grin.gif

Some of those dudes were known to beat on their chicks too...
mean.gif

Last edited:
I hate those nights were you go out and you tell yourself, "okay, beer is fine... but no shots tonight"... then half way in the night someone asks you if you want to take a shot and you reply with one of these

All of the Spider-Man movies, no matter the franchise, are so surreal and poorly done.

Back
Top Bottom