the thread about nothing...

Watched Isis behead Christian Egyptians (think they were Egyptians) ....the American version was before then after...the Arabic version showed the whole thing in crystal clear hd :x

**** ruined my mind

Yo who mentioned goldmember beyonce? I remember seeing that movie when it came out and being infatuated with that woman :lol:. The feels are coming back to me

i choose not to pollute my mind with death and beheading and murder etc etc vids. i use to see em when i was a young teen, i still can remember them vividly despite trying to erase em out of my head. those things serve no positive purpose man.

Faces of death :smh:. I never understood why my homies liked watching that kinda **** or fail videos, horrific sports injuries and now worldstar

Last edited:
so apparently this cute girl that was replacing at my branch is not gonna come no more :smh:

another girl is replacing her. she's cool but no bueno :x

I thought J Lo was pregnant in that first pic.

Man I think it's going to be a real hot summer...

It's already hitting mid 80s around here in the first of May.

Sometimes it feels as if I'm not real.

I need to chase $ instead of these females yo lol.

Patience is so needed but I get tired of it.

Seen a video of a dude who committed suicide by jumping off a tall *** building in philly the way he hits the ground :smh:

god bless his family man 

If anyone ever going threw anything feel free to speak up 

Now gonna lie times is getting rough for ya boy & it's definitely been on my mind but I usually take a chill pill/nap and I'm good but sometimes my mind is set on those thoughts of self harm.

weird cause out here in cali we've had cool summers the past 2 years at least imo. can't even remember the last time where i was str8 *****ing about the heat. 

Where in cali are you. It's been hot as balls the past few summers. Last year I went to vegas in July and it felt better out there than it did in la

Gonna try to make my money back (spent too much) and stash it somewhere I'm not able to touch , I hate the feeling of being broke

Gotta work on myself and improve my work ethic ,takes me a long time getting started in stuff .

Back
Top Bottom