the thread about nothing...

She got no *** no more

She had ***, now she ain't got no ***

It's like she left it at home

Austin powers gold member was the best model.

Hype carrying Beyonce. I honestly don't see it. But my TL was flooded with her last night *kanye shrug*

yea. beyonce's entire look last night was terrible. from the stupid ponytail she loves to "flaunt" to her downgraded body to the dress that im 99% nobody actually liked, they just praised it cuz everyone else was...and its beyonce. lets not even get started on the carpet rihanna was wearing

I hate those nights were you go out and you tell yourself, "okay, beer is fine... but no shots tonight"... then half way in the night someone asks you if you want to take a shot and you reply with one of these

this happens all the time.

I never buy them though. So it hits my cheapness right in the feels. Like you really going to pass up a free shot...its free liquor....FREE. I know you said you weren't going to get wasted...and you have to be up early tomorrow...but FREE!!!

"Sure"

was watchin adult vids on one of those tube sites
out of nowhere a ladyboy ad pops up
close that tab with the quickness
why they tryna catfish me

was watchin adult vids on one of those tube sites
out of nowhere a ladyboy ad pops up
close that tab with the quickness
why they tryna catfish me
those ads were going by your cookies and cache fam.... aka....you got some pages in your history that you need to explain to God man. 
laugh.gif
 i dont judge tho

Seen a video of a dude who committed suicide by jumping off a tall *** building in philly the way he hits the ground 
mean.gif

god bless his family man 

If anyone ever going threw anything feel free to speak up 

Seen a video of a dude who committed suicide by jumping off a tall *** building in philly the way he hits the ground 
mean.gif

god bless his family man 

i choose not to pollute my mind with death and beheading and murder etc etc vids. i use to see em when i was a young teen, i still can remember them vividly despite trying to erase em out of my head. those things serve no positive purpose man.

mean.gif

god bless his family man 

i choose not to pollute my mind with death and beheading and murder etc etc vids. i use to see em when i was a young teen, i still can remember them vividly despite trying to erase em out of my head. those things serve no positive purpose man.
You're absolutely right man have a feeling this will always be stuck in my brain now, Im going to start doing the same exact thing as you said and choose not to pollute my mind with any of them vids

Calc Exam was today... Don't think I did that well |I .

Oh well... Genuinely feel like I tried my best tho. 

Chin up, bro. I felt the same about my ochem exam on Sunday night and it turned out better than expected. You gave it your best and that's all you can ask for.

those ads were going by your cookies and cache fam.... aka....you got some pages in your history that you need to explain to God man. :lol:  i dont judge tho
Lord knows.
Ads giving me the wrong suggestions
Maybe because of the keyword "Thai bargirls" :lol:

Man. I just watched some video on WSHH where the nurse was beating on this baby girl. Couldn't have been more than a few weeks old.

How could you do something like that? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom