the thread about nothing...

The system is so messed up.

Get a school loan through sallie mae. Adjustable interest rate. Jacks interest rate up to 8%. Tells you of a Credit Card that you can take out (Sallie Mae CC). It gives you options to help pay down your student debt with purchases.

Where is xzibit to make sense of this. "Oh you like debt...let me take your debt then to pay off your debt with more debt which in turn puts you in even more debt so you can be in debt while you are in debt"

I swear if i ever hit the lottery i am either A. Going to sallie mae and paying off as many people's loans as i can. B. Starting my own lending company with non predatory loans that are fixed interest at market value. Christ car loans these days can be had for 1-2%. Maybe i will just start a free college or something. Idk but something to change the system to benefit society not these billionaires

Last edited:
The system is so messed up.

Get a school loan through sallie mae. Adjustable interest rate. Jacks interest rate up to 8%. Tells you of a Credit Card that you can take out (Sallie Mae CC). It gives you options to help pay down your student debt with purchases.

Where is xzibit to make sense of this. "Oh you like debt...let me take your debt then to pay off your debt with more debt which in turn puts you in even more debt so you can be in debt while you are in debt"

I swear if i ever hit the lottery i am either A. Going to sallie mae and paying off as many people's loans as i can. B. Starting my own lending company with non predatory loans that are fixed interest at market value. Christ car loans these days can be had for 1-2%. Maybe i will just start a free college or something. Idk but something to change the system to benefit society not these billionaires
Variable interest rates are a suckers game, never ever do them.

You should go consolidate your loans with another lender. I did that with mine and got a much lower interest rate and the minimum required payments were cut in half. Do it and tell Sallie Mae to kick rocks they are crooks.

http://www.citizensbank.com/student-loans/education-refinance-loan-overview.aspx

That's the bank I went through the process was extremely easy.

I would advise anyone who has student loans and is paying one of those insane 8-9.75% interest rate loans do the same. It will save you so much in the long run. 

They offer both fixed and variable rates but I went fixed

Last edited:
Mad Max and Omar. Easy.

These corporate dudes got the weakest ******* handshakes :smh: boys out here with that noodle grip.

The greatest sports interview ever... Michael Parkinson thought he had Ali cornered & got the okey doke put on him... There will never ever be another like The Champ.

I hope he's doing ok now...

NYC Heads,

Isn't there an unwritten law that subway stairs is:

1 way is up, 1 way is down?

If so, tell me why people get pissed off if i need to go down and they're on my 'lane' and they have to move?

Lulz.

NYC Heads,

Isn't there an unwritten law that subway stairs is:

1 way is up, 1 way is down?

If so, tell me why people get pissed off if i need to go down and they're on my 'lane' and they have to move?

Lulz.
Lol, I hate that ****. Or when they stand on the side of the escalator when people wanna go up / down

So, although I just got promoted at my job a couple months ago, a competitor offered me 20k a year salary increase. My director tried to match but just couldn't. Even though I love my company, I'm out this piece. Money really does talk. Haha!

So, although I just got promoted at my job a couple months ago, a competitor offered me 20k a year salary increase. My director tried to match but just couldn't. Even though I love my company, I'm out this piece. Money really does talk. Haha!
congrats fam! if you don't mind me asking, what do you do and how did they find you?

congrats fam! if you don't mind me asking, what do you do and how did they find you?

Thank you.

Systems Configuration analyst. A manager who used to work at my current company now works for the company who just hired me. She told the configuration director about me, and they called me. It's always good to show great work, you never know who's watching you.

Back
Top Bottom