the thread about nothing...

I stopped into the underground joint last week, but it moves way too fast...:lol:

srs, it moves way too fast.

haven't been in there in a minute.

i'm surprised it's still moving fast.

tumblr_nnemkuKeOe1sqia6ao1_250.gif

I dont wish depression on anybody. Im at the point in my life where idc if i stay or go. Its been real And fun. But im ready.

I dont wish depression on anybody. Im at the point in my life where idc if i stay or go. Its been real And fun. But im ready.
Talk about it with someone man believe me ending it is not the answer. Life is hard but gotta keep fighting. My cousin went through same thing and sadly he's not here anymore and he truly left a huge gap in our families life. Always know someone is always willing to listen to you through it all and if you feel you don't have that you can message me and I'll listen. Life is a precious thing 

Wanna talk about it, bro?

Talk about it with someone man believe me ending it is not the answer. Life is hard but gotta keep fighting. My cousin went through same thing and sadly he's not here anymore and he truly left a huge gap in our families life. Always know someone is always willing to listen to you through it all and if you feel you don't have that you can message me and I'll listen. Life is a precious thing 
This.

PM'd

bumped into my homie/old hs teammate. dude is someone i always tried to beat but inside I looked up to him, good to finally connect again. I just get confidence when I'm around him, it's like nobody can **** with me

bumped into my homie/old hs teammate. dude is someone i always tried to beat but inside I looked up to him, good to finally connect again. I just get confidence when I'm around him, it's like nobody can **** with me

Why's that?

It's weird but I know what he means kinda. I had the same situation in my high school football team. Dude I looked up to would always look out, always build me up. Put me on game. Felt like a big brother

Back
Top Bottom