the thread about nothing...

how you have trouble performing when abella poking all that danger in ya face.
shouldas shoulda been clapped son :smh:

75215-breaking-bad-bed-of-money-gif-vdla.gif

Could be the greatest moment of my life.

So I came up with a Xbox one console halo edition. I won it from a contest at my job. I'm selling it because I already have a ps4 and barley enough time to play it. I decided to go with craigslist to sale it but this is my first time selling on there. I posted it last night for $320. That's $30 under retail plus, it's brand new unopened. I get back a response at midnight asking if I still have it. I responded to the person this morning. Person says they will PayPal me $450 to ship it to them. Well that's mighty generous but I immediately find that fishy. Why would someone pay $450 to have something shipped to them that they should be able to buy $100 less at the store? Does this offer seem legit or are my spider senses telling me to ignore this person?

So I came up with a Xbox one console halo edition. I won it from a contest at my job. I'm selling it because I already have a ps4 and barley enough time to play it. I decided to go with craigslist to sale it but this is my first time selling on there. I posted it last night for $320. That's $30 under retail plus, it's brand new unopened. I get back a response at midnight asking if I still have it. I responded to the person this morning. Person says they will PayPal me $450 to ship it to them. Well that's mighty generous but I immediately find that fishy. Why would someone pay $450 to have something shipped to them that they should be able to buy $100 less at the store? Does this offer seem legit or are my spider senses telling me to ignore this person?

I haven't been keeping up with Halo, but maybe he's under the impression that it's a limited edition console? Did you include pics in your listing?

he could probably rescind his paypal payment or cancel his account, so I wouldn't just do that. At least if you were to go through eBay, you have assurance that they have to send payment

I haven't been keeping up with Halo, but maybe he's under the impression that it's a limited edition console? Did you include pics in your listing?
Yes pics included. I dont think it's limited edition though. I can go on Walmart.com and they have the same halo bundle plus extra controller for $349. I think what I'm going to do send them a link to Walmarts deal and see if I get a response back lol.

he could probably rescind his paypal payment or cancel his account, so I wouldn't just do that. At least if you were to go through eBay, you have assurance that they have to send payment
I just got a 2nd text from someone who claims to live in South Carolina. They also want me to ship Xbox to them. They also claim they are headed out of the country and need it for travel. Spider senses call shenanigans.

Last edited:
I just got a 2nd text from someone who claims to live in South Carolina. They also want me to ship Xbox to them. They also claim they are headed out of the country and need it for travel. Spider senses call shenanigans.
Paypal payments can easily be charged back by a payment dispute. Use a secure payment method such as bank transfer, cash or bitcoins.

Last edited:
finished washing the dishes in 30 minutes. i should get a medal for that

idc who it is, if someone talks **** about my family, they gonna get knocked tf out

Pls dont b an idiot fam

Trade it in at a local place or go to a store like walmart and return it without the receipt and get store credit

Craigslist is full of scammers

Back
Top Bottom