the thread about nothing...

It's weird but I know what he means kinda. I had the same situation in my high school football team. Dude I looked up to would always look out, always build me up. Put me on game. Felt like a big brother

Bingo. It's like big brother that you always tryna beat but yall got that chemistry to succeed

i hope this doesn't come off as a humble brag. I'm overwhelmed bros, I honesty hate corporate life and I don't think I am fulfilling my full potential by doing it. I was planning on working for 1-3 more years then applying to B-school but now I hope I don't have to go that route. I have been mass applying to a bunch of jobs and got a gripe of interests. Recently, I have been blowing off a lot of interviews by not picking up the phone or not responding to their emails or coming up with lies about why I am blowing them off. I have been joking with my friends lately about just quitting my job but I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a job.

I don't want to work because I don't think I am passionate about the work. I have a bunch of interests so it always swifts to something new . Also, I hate not being fully in control of working when I want to work. Growing up, I always hated being told what to do. I have it pretty chill at work but still, I hate being in a position where I have to listen to someone. I am kinda like a rebel without a cause :lol:. I blew off 3 companies this week, I have one phone interview tomorrow and monday and another company asking me when I can come in next week. I mass apply to jobs because I like seeing companies wanting me lol. I am at the point where I don't even care man. I am just biting my time until something comes up. But the part that pisses me off is I don't know what that something would even look like.

Last edited:
dont know if i should stay in teaching or move on with my life fam.. **** is wack and i can be making a lot more money, but its something about helping/educating those who have no father figure or come form broken situations. im from that and i know how to deal with those type of people so to speak. but at the end of the day i dont make enuff to deal with the idiotic parents.. jus my thoughts

giphy.gif

imo, its not worth the price tag...cool machine but expensive

what are you looking for as far as a computer?

Just looking for a reliable everyday use that will last me for a while. Like 5-7 years. I have a work laptop (hp) but I need a personal. Plus, I'm starting back in school in the fall. So, it will be used a lot.

imo, its not worth the price tag...cool machine but expensive

what are you looking for as far as a computer?

Just looking for a reliable everyday use that will last me for a while. Like 5-7 years. I have a work laptop (hp) but I need a personal. Plus, I'm starting back in school in the fall. So, it will be used a lot.

Well Macs seem to be reliable from what ive heard...im in the same boat...will eventually need to replace my current laptop

Just dont like the price of the Macs...most of NT swears by them though :lol:

Well Macs seem to be reliable from what ive heard...im in the same boat...will eventually need to replace my current laptop

Just dont like the price of the Macs...most of NT swears by them though :lol:

I know... I was in bestbuy like hell nah. That's like the price of a 03 civic. Haha!
Plus I need the 15'. I know it's not a huge difference, but the 13' look too small.

2k for a laptop? Yikes.
I've been rocking with a $500 Toshiba laptop that I got about 4-5 years. Still runs great.

Just dont like the price of the Macs...most of NT swears by them though
laugh.gif
I use a Mac for editing. And I use it for gaming occasionally. 
laugh.gif
 ****'s expensive af tho 
nerd.gif

If you want a fast and cheap computer for work/school, I'd suggest getting a PC. You can upgrade the machine slowly with a couple of bucks. 

Last edited:
dont know if i should stay in teaching or move on with my life fam.. **** is wack and i can be making a lot more money, but its something about helping/educating those who have no father figure or come form broken situations. im from that and i know how to deal with those type of people so to speak. but at the end of the day i dont make enuff to deal with the idiotic parents.. jus my thoughts
free will man

Helps me a lot with my problems.

Last day at work at my first job post college.
Feels like the last day of high school :lol:

Found out 4 other nurses put in their two week notice on the same day :pimp: :lol:

Lost sensation in most of the left side of my lower left leg. 
mean.gif

When will this **** ever stop smh

I got an EMG scheduled on the 16th of May to determine how much % of my nerves are damaged and how bad.

Back
Top Bottom