the thread about nothing...

i really don't understand how some people can be so cruel. :frown:

after everything i've done for him and treated him like a king.

i've gone penniless many times and struggled for him just to make him happy over the past few years. 

:smh:

i'm mind ****** like crazy and kinda heartbroken right now. 

this sucks.

/rant
Da same ol song
Smh

Love urself before u want other to love u

If u cant b happy alone then u def wont b happy sharing urself wit someone elE

Man I love when I get sore after a workout. I think my favorite body part to have sore is my calves
pimp.gif
that feeling when you wake up and can't walk the day after an intense workout though 
sick.gif
 <<<<<<<<<
Love urself before u want other to love u
gonna treat myself from now on 

Last edited:

i really don't understand how some people can be so cruel. 
frown.gif

after everything i've done for him and treated him like a king.

i've gone penniless many times and struggled for him just to make him happy over the past few years. 

mean.gif

i'm mind ****** like crazy and kinda heartbroken right now. 

this sucks.

/rant
food is your best friend

Felt food to work today.
Interacting with people, making sales.
Met a bunch of cute girls.
Just got home and tomorow again lol

dont know if i should stay in teaching or move on with my life fam.. **** is wack and i can be making a lot more money, but its something about helping/educating those who have no father figure or come form broken situations. im from that and i know how to deal with those type of people so to speak. but at the end of the day i dont make enuff to deal with the idiotic parents.. jus my thoughts

I recognize that feeling.

I suggest going to go get that money, but continue to help out and volunteer. I volunteer here and there (not often enough) and it helps me feel good I making a positive change, but the money teachers, and those that work with kids make is not enough.

Go get that money, but help others. I think when i finish my masters next month, i will devote real time to volunteering...i really wanna get into that "my brothers keeper" initiative...i need to do more, but having more financial resources has been better for me, then working a low paying job, which doesnt even remotely equate to the work/difference you make.

my bros are slacking, not doing anything tonight :smh:

at least i got a plan b

there is also GSW playing though :rolleyes

Plans for the night?

Smoke

Lil Xbox

Lil TV

Smoke

Workout

Smoke

Maybe fap

Smoke sleep

I ain't got no job no more man :smh: gotta find something before I go broke .

Went rock climbing today. Place was filled with some FINE females. I might have found myself a new hobby. No pics though...

Back
Top Bottom