the thread about nothing...

Bruh...

How come ESPN is blacked out on Time Warner Cable right now?

Out of all the channels this is the only one not showing...:smh:

About to give them a call.

Last edited:
If my EMG test on the 16th doesn't find the cause of my chronic leg pains or if there's no cure anymore I'm asking my doctor for an upgrade to oxycontin or morphine.
Idk what else there is between tramadol and morphine. Currently on 400mg of Tramadol daily, which is the maximum dosage.
The pain is somewhat bearable when I don't move around too much but it's preventing me from going outside or working out.
It's not like it's on and off either. From the moment I wake up my lower legs feel like I just ran a marathon and someone is gently blowtorching them at the same time.

So I came up with a Xbox one console halo edition. I won it from a contest at my job. I'm selling it because I already have a ps4 and barley enough time to play it. I decided to go with craigslist to sale it but this is my first time selling on there. I posted it last night for $320. That's $30 under retail plus, it's brand new unopened. I get back a response at midnight asking if I still have it. I responded to the person this morning. Person says they will PayPal me $450 to ship it to them. Well that's mighty generous but I immediately find that fishy. Why would someone pay $450 to have something shipped to them that they should be able to buy $100 less at the store? Does this offer seem legit or are my spider senses telling me to ignore this person?
Pls dont b an idiot fam

Trade it in at a local place or go to a store like walmart and return it without the receipt and get store credit

Craigslist is full of scammers

Too late he already shipped

mean.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Cable is out. Been doing more reading and more focused at the gym. Been watching old dvds for background noise. Never seen jungle fever, but I watched it like 3 times. Not a bad movie. But between the may/pac fight tweets, the Baltimore riots and the movie, my brain is on some racism overload.

Last edited:
Got a job interview at a local game dev. company next week :smokin   this is a dream come true

best of luck

go get em .

If my EMG test on the 16th doesn't find the cause of my chronic leg pains or if there's no cure anymore I'm asking my doctor for an upgrade to oxycontin or morphine.
Idk what else there is between tramadol and morphine. Currently on 400mg of Tramadol daily, which is the maximum dosage.
The pain is somewhat bearable when I don't move around too much but it's preventing me from going outside or working out.
It's not like it's on and off either. From the moment I wake up my lower legs feel like I just ran a marathon and someone is gently blowtorching them at the same time.

crazy stuff bro.

i hope it gets better.

stay strong.

I don't know what's wrong but it's like nothing really interests me anymore.
Money is the motive from here on out I suppose. I really gots to get out and get mines this broke crap makes me feel worse than I already do. :lol:
I like this girl and I want to tell her how I feel but at times I feel we barely know each other too, probably shoot the J anyway worst case scenario is she stops talking to me.
I must seek free counseling cause I gotta get these thoughts out before I explode on the inside.

@currensy

Happy birthday...:pimp:

Enjoy it.

:smokin  
I'm late but thanks man! It was decent I suppose :lol:

I dont wish depression on anybody. Im at the point in my life where idc if i stay or go. Its been real And fun. But im ready.
Yooo bruh you still here? I know how you feel but push through this rough patch bruh.

how you have trouble performing when abella poking all that danger in ya face.
shouldas shoulda been clapped son :smh:

She a straight freak yo.

i really don't understand how some people can be so cruel. 
frown.gif

after everything i've done for him and treated him like a king.

i've gone penniless many times and struggled for him just to make him happy over the past few years. 

mean.gif

i'm mind ****** like crazy and kinda heartbroken right now. 

this sucks.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom