the thread about nothing...

@Fox5Kobe

I know the feel bro. My girl broke it off with me too. I knew she was the one. We gon end up together in the end tho. We were the perfect match.

Been 6 months.

You gon be good yo. It'll take time, but you'll cope with the lost eventually. If its meant to be in the end, it'll happen. Trust.

@Fox5Kobe

We stopped loving one another. Once we got passed the puppy love, beginning stage, it just didn't work anymore. We were together for 4 years. We knew pretty much everything about each other. Our likes, dislikes, plans for the future, etc. And one of those plans were to settle down with one another. But it gets boring ya know. She says she still loves me. But, we both have already moved on from one another. She's dating again, and so am I. But we stay in touch. And I can feel the vibes through the phone every time we talk to each other. But, we'll be together in the end. I know it. It'll make for quite the interesting story. We've been through too much to give up on one another so easily.

And if you think that she's the one bro, don't give up on it. Stay in touch with her. Trust me. If you love her, everything will happen as it should in the end. They always fall back in love with you no matter what. Whether you've been broken up for a month, to a year. If you were the one, they'll know that deep down inside they lost something special. Whether it's the male perspective, or the females perspective. We all feel the same, as well as love the same. If you love her, you'll get her back. Just give it time. 

smokin.gif

That and Lizzie McGuire :pimp:

Can't remember a single thing about That's So Raven outside of the characters, but I knocked out a ton of that show I remember. :lol:

Kim Possible :pimp:
would of let miranda perform that rita ora pre and post meth.
gargle it and then she lick it on the side.

This warmer weather and girls in skimpy clothes is a problem. I've almost crashed my car twice cuz I was looking at some girl on the sidewalk :smh:

Last edited:
Yasmin is so happy with her hirsute look, she says that when she does shave it will have to be for a very good reason.

She added: 'If I do shave, which is very, very rare, it's for absolute necessity.

'If I'm going on a beach holiday, having swimming lessons, or if I'm trying to pull a one night stand, I'll shave.

'I still unfortunately prefer the inconvenience of shaving to the inevitable dirty looks and rejection.'

Yasmin wants other women to embrace their own hairiness, because men are judged by their 'manliness' on their ability to grow beards.

She added: 'Although women have just as much body hair, albeit generally thinner and lighter, as a society we have decided they have to be completely hairless in order to be seen as truly feminine.

'But nothing about a woman's natural body should make her feel like less of a woman. 

'There is also nothing dirty or unclean about body hair. Besides, we shouldn't hold women to a higher standard of cleanliness than men.

'This is the reality of a woman's body, and it shouldn't be hidden away.'

Back
Top Bottom