the thread about nothing...

HAPPY NATIONAL BURGER DAY

I think why I feel this way is b/c I don't have interaction with people as often as I'd like too and I think they aren't being genuine when I do meet people that are cool to kick it with.
laugh.gif
I'm just gonna put all my chips in and go for it with these 2 females I'm really into, if it doesn't happen with either I will be sad for a minute but at least I tried right? Right.
tired.gif
This semester there were these two chicks that I really wanted to talk too.  I know they were feeling me too, cause I would catch them eyeing the kid (separate occasions of course).  Now that the semester is over, I totally regret not approaching either of them.  

Do it man.  Flourish.  Whats the worse thats going to happen?  And you'll never know the outcome unless you initiate, wether it be good or bad.

For me, I guess it's because I'm going through a lot of personal issues.  And like you, I don't have many friends nor do I make the effort to.  I'm just in a really dark place right now, and I'm not ready to let anyone in.  I use shoes and clothes to fill in the void in my life, just material things.  But they don't truly make me happy, just momentarily.  I'm scared of the unknown, like whats the end game if I were to talk to those girls.  Like I truly don't know what I want.  Maybe if I did approach them I would get some answers to my own questions, and now I really regret it.

Ive had a pinched nerve in my shoulder for 2 years now...its just now starting to get bad..can't lie im kinda nervous Im making an appointment to a sports doctor in the am

Happy birthday to me NT. Hittin the young age of 23.

Just wanted to say, I've been a member for over 10 years and I've learned so much and gained many different perspectives at viewing things, just wanted to shout NT out.

never thought lil mama got get the sausage stiff. :x
on the way to the doctor right now, church service right afterward :smh:

Just wanted to say, I've been a member for over 10 years and I've learned so much and gained many different perspectives at viewing things, just wanted to shout NT out.

finally the ripe age to be called an ol' head and a lil' youngin by people in youtube comments, congratulations and don't forget the prostate exam.

Last edited:

Happy birthday dude! Enjoy your Jordan year :pimp:

the TANfather would like to bless this man on his 23rd birthday... here are your birthday commandments...

1) This is your ride out song today. Download it, and blast it while on your journey. Includes your username, and one of the dopest songs from back in the day...

2) Call someone who has helped you along your 23 year journey that you havenʻt spoken to for over 23 months... challenging, but this person will appreciate it.

3) #23 LBJ, #23 MJ... all heroes to kids from different generations. Look for something around your room/house that is dope to you, but if went missing you wouldnʻt really care. Here is the fun part, find your local park, and give it to a kid who is playing hoops on the court. Tell him itʻs your birthday and you wanted to do something cool for the next generation... All you ask in return is that he do the same on his LBJ/MJ #23 birthday.

play your part xbraveheartx xbraveheartx , play your part BravHeart 8)

]

Last edited:

Happy birfday fam [emoji]127874[/emoji]

Neil Buchanan is my hero

I had a great rhythm going in the gym, diet, and with money. Family came to visit for a week and BOOM everything was thrown off. As happy as I was to spend time with them I did a terrible job at managing my diet, time at the gym, and money I spent. :smh:

happy birthday. God 23 is a great age. 24 as well. Enjoy it my man!

Back
Top Bottom