the thread about nothing...

Just had a scare...blocked NT access at my work computer. This can't happen fam 
mean.gif

My second time ever taking the metro to work, and we stuck. Smh! I just started this new job on Tuesday... I'm glad I'm exempt. If I was hourly, I wouldn't be riding the train. Mess around and get fired.

Last edited:
I did the Charlie Charlie challenge in front of my coworkers
Nothing happened
They need Jesus :lol:

Appreciate all the love fam.
Finished my PowerPoint.
I'm gonna start the 3 page paper today. And the 15 page one over the weekend.
Felt good to get my last paper too [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Then I've read studies that suggest smarter people stay up late, do more drugs, and have sex more often than not.

That's crazy that you come in a virgin and leave out the same way...

@had pants

roll.gif

Last edited:
No time for shorties when you're studying 18 hours a day. This is wild though I wouldnt have guessed it would be that high, so many people who share a common characteristic of being hyper smart. 

Those starting salary numbers are also too low for my liking. Like 90% of those people should be making over 70k it's a degree from freaking Harvard.
A degree is one thing, but also having social skills and connections is the other thing

Need a movie to watch, don't care if not on Netflix as can find it elsewhere if I need to. Suggestions? No horror or sci fi or black and white. And I seen all the stuff u would suggest normal so think outside the box pls. Appreciate it

I grabbed this movie when it was at Redbox one day when I couldn't find anything good. Usually I dont watch these type of movies and surprisingly I enjoyed it. It was entertaining and funny.

Yasmin is so happy with her hirsute look, she says that when she does shave it will have to be for a very good reason.

She added: 'If I do shave, which is very, very rare, it's for absolute necessity.

'If I'm going on a beach holiday, having swimming lessons, or if I'm trying to pull a one night stand, I'll shave.

'I still unfortunately prefer the inconvenience of shaving to the inevitable dirty looks and rejection.'

Yasmin wants other women to embrace their own hairiness, because men are judged by their 'manliness' on their ability to grow beards.

She added: 'Although women have just as much body hair, albeit generally thinner and lighter, as a society we have decided they have to be completely hairless in order to be seen as truly feminine.

'But nothing about a woman's natural body should make her feel like less of a woman. 

'There is also nothing dirty or unclean about body hair. Besides, we shouldn't hold women to a higher standard of cleanliness than men.

'This is the reality of a woman's body, and it shouldn't be hidden away.'

The stomach hair doesn't bother me but the leg hair does.

Im out here trying to find love but I am afraid of letting people into my world and/or getting played cause starting over if things don't work out is tough on me. I guess I should stop trippin in my head and just do what it do and not worry but Idk honestly.

MY keyboard came into the mail. :pimp: And I fixed my audio card so now I don't have to buy another one. :D

Last edited:
@currensy

Bro, you won't find love if you don't search. Don't be afraid of getting your heart broken, that's life. Without risks, there won't be any rewards. And trust me, there are plenty of great, beautiful rewards out there. You're sure to fine the one. We've all been hurt before. But you can't be scared to take the risk. Because you may regret it in the long haul. Its like this; what if a Harvard student gave up because they thought their classes were to hard? Would he/she be as successful as they are today, no. Because they gave up. He/she were to scared to take the risk of studying, and working as hard as they quite possibly could in fear of failing. Lessons are learned, not taught. The worst way to live is in fear. You have to take chances, whether the end result is bad or good. You won't know until you find out. What is a life worth living if you're scared to make the most of it.

Flourish, bro. 
smokin.gif

@currensy

Bro, you won't find love if you don't search. Don't be afraid of getting your heart broken, that's life. Without risks, there won't be any rewards. And trust me, there are plenty of great, beautiful rewards out there. You're sure to fine the one. We've all been hurt before. But you can't be scared to take the risk. Because you may regret it in the long haul. Its like this; what if a Harvard student gave up because they thought their classes were to hard? Would he/she be as successful as they are today, no. Because they gave up. He/she were to scared to take the risk of studying, and working as hard as they quite possibly could in fear of failing. Lessons are learned, not taught. The worst way to live is in fear. You have to take chances, whether the end result is bad or good. You won't know until you find out. What is a life worth living if you're scared to make the most of it.

Flourish, bro. :smokin  

I think why I feel this way is b/c I don't have interaction with people as often as I'd like too and I think they aren't being genuine when I do meet people that are cool to kick it with. :lol: I'm just gonna put all my chips in and go for it with these 2 females I'm really into, if it doesn't happen with either I will be sad for a minute but at least I tried right? Right. |I

Back
Top Bottom