the thread about nothing...

Trapaholics

i feel like i am doing it wrong.

I just scroll my time line get fed up and leave. Do you like look at trending topics or am i just following the wrong people

teach me your ways
You're following the wrong people.
Follow the comedy pages, sports news, and thots. Thots have the most entertainment value imo

Morning tan

8 hours of sleep in 2 days...not a good look this morning. Def not feeling it
Man that's normal for me and I work 11 hour days. It does  sometimes tho 
laugh.gif
I don't know how you do it. I am counting down already until i can get off work and go home and nap. Also haven't had coffee yet this morning
I only work 4 days a week so that helps ...my "sleep" have always been sporadic to say the least

i feel like i am doing it wrong.

I just scroll my time line get fed up and leave. Do you like look at trending topics or am i just following the wrong people

teach me your ways

You're following the wrong people.
Follow the comedy pages, sports news, and thots. Thots have the most entertainment value imo

Dawg, follow everyone with #NT in their bio. Twitter is GOAT idc 

NT people on twitter for the most part are cool

But the only people I ever had heated arguments with on twitter were NTers :lol:

Last edited:
Most likely looking at another promotion.

better pay and closer to the job i'm aiming for.

it's a really bad job though.

Some of the stuff you have to go through and the pressure is :x

i'm gonna take it though.

Almost at my weight goal. 3months later. Taken longer then it could have, but I chose to still eat a decent amount daily and just exercise hardcore daily. If I dropped a few snacks it could have been done quicker but I like to enjoy a drink and food so il be glad when its over. My body is shot from so much cardio

^Hopefully i can say the same thing in 3 months.
These past few semesters have killed me. Gained 20 pounds since august.
Diet and gym will start first day of summer classes. Im taking it easy for summer 
glasses.gif

^Hopefully i can say the same thing in 3 months.
These past few semesters have killed me. Gained 20 pounds since august.
Diet and gym will start first day of summer classes. Im taking it easy for summer 
glasses.gif
IM sure you will bro! Goodluck with it.

I always ened my diets when winter starts, its bad. Id rather finish them when its summer starting, but it is what it is. (Im in Australia)

My mood changes are still wilding out lol

I wish this girl would stop playing with me and tell me what's good. Want her off my mind at this point if she's not serious or it could just be trippin out for no reason? I should be happy though right? I can mess around with other girls and she still on me when we see each other in person. I am not a sane man. :lol: Maybe I put the ***** on a pedalstool, idk anymore with this **** right now.

Think I am going to put a Remix project together but not sure what songs to do yet.

Need more :smokin

Three people in Mississippi facing six-month jail term and more for cheering loud at a high school graduation that took place last month:

@nytimes: At least 3 people are facing charges and the prospect of jail over loud cheering at high school graduation
http://t.co/V7h8GWHbWA

Last edited:
I can't stand dudes that have to run stuff by their girls before they want to do something

If you have a kid that's fine and I get it

But some of my friends are terrified if they don't ask bae first
Id be damned if I ask someone how to spend my money

Might grab the musket off the disrespect

Back
Top Bottom