the thread about nothing...

Dads acting weird latly (I live in my own place btw) . He usually keeps in contact with me but latly he dosent respond to any of my txts or calls. Seems like when we do talk or see each other hes not the dad I know. Like, hes on ice or something. I know the signs, sisters a addict. But I doubt he is, but he is on lots of opiate based drugs for pain and maybe he just upped his dose, cos hes a space cadet latly.

it's hard to forgive myself for being an idiot. 
mean.gif

Finally, I got a summer job at my mom's laundry business. It ain't pretty but it should get me by.

i feel like i am doing it wrong.

I just scroll my time line get fed up and leave. Do you like look at trending topics or am i just following the wrong people

teach me your ways

You're following the wrong people.
Follow the comedy pages, sports news, and thots. Thots have the most entertainment value imo

Dawg, follow everyone with #NT in their bio. Twitter is GOAT idc 

NT people on twitter for the most part are cool

But the only people I ever had heated arguments with on twitter were NTers :lol:

Appreciate the advice will start following NTers

Most likely looking at another promotion.

better pay and closer to the job i'm aiming for.

it's a really bad job though.

Some of the stuff you have to go through and the pressure is :x

i'm gonna take it though.

I had the same decision literally 2 weeks ago. Better pay...less desirable...I took the job as well...money gives me more life freedom work is work regardless

Almost at my weight goal. 3months later. Taken longer then it could have, but I chose to still eat a decent amount daily and just exercise hardcore daily. If I dropped a few snacks it could have been done quicker but I like to enjoy a drink and food so il be glad when its over. My body is shot from so much cardio

congrats fam. Dieting in todays society is literally impossible. All the temptations all the pizza all the fast foods

This lady locked her doors in the parking lot at Target after she made eye contact with me and got in her car.

I ran up to her car aggressively and stopped at her window and as soon as she jumped I started laughing.

Srs question, ever worry this is perpetuating the issue? She will keep locking her doors now and probably sensationalize it to her friends which will make them fearful and fully spread this ******ed behavior.

This lady locked her doors in the parking lot at Target after she made eye contact with me and got in her car.

I ran up to her car aggressively and stopped at her window and as soon as she jumped I started laughing.
comedy 
laugh.gif
. I hate when people do this tho.

it's hard to forgive myself for being an idiot. 
mean.gif
You live and learn. Don't beat yourself up about it. 

Chillin fam

Dyckman, I'm not by there but it's a nice summer spot to chill at and catch games during the summer
I know the chicks be out...

pimp.gif

Branson...the herb spot? I heard about that since I was little kid beh...

Prolly got knocked.

Last edited:
Bruh... I just looked at my account and realized I've spent over $2800 in the past 2 weeks. Smh! I need to do better.

What kinda job is it? Congrats fam!!

I work at the bank.

Basically going to do reports, call client while managing expectations of 6 financial service manager, 1 assistant branch manager and 1 branch manager :lol:

and answer the stupid phone and get all the service resquest done of the branch.

Most likely looking at another promotion.

better pay and closer to the job i'm aiming for.

it's a really bad job though.

Some of the stuff you have to go through and the pressure is :x

i'm gonna take it though.

I had the same decision literally 2 weeks ago. Better pay...less desirable...I took the job as well...money gives me more life freedom work is work regardless

i agree work is work.

Had a great talk with my boss today and I'm not looking into staying at that job for a long time. 6 months top i'll be out of there and become a financial service manager, which is the job I want because performing in that role opens you mad opportunities.

Its becoming just another faded memory, tough it out so leathery, cleverly, its improved my will to survive. Steadily, revived my drive to stay alive. Finding whats in me that makes me thrive

dying at those asian kids dribbling. pretty cool

my friend dad had to take his phone to the apple store to get it fixed, was an image of a girl fapping lol. she's devastated at the discovery

Back
Top Bottom