the thread about nothing...

Got the call today that I was successful in my interview to switch to a different facility
pimp.gif
Bitter sweet moment, happy and sad to leave this place at the same time

went to court today for trial. cop didn't show up. i straight diddy bopped out the court room :lol:

edit

congrats grimmey. flourish :pimp:

Last edited:
Going through my old stuff. This will be the last time I listen to this until the end of summer or until Winter starts idk yet.

More consistency, less chatter.

Been eating lavish. $320 on dinner this week. Stupid

not stupid.

splurging on food is one thing I'm OK with. gotta enjoy life brother.

Most I ever dropped on a single meal was $660. no regrets.
What was it?

At Momofuku Ko in NYC. But this was $660 all in with booze, tax, tip. Tasting menu that I guess you could describe as Asian leaning with some French and American influence.

I dropped $500+ taking the wife out to Melisse in LA for our anniversary a few months back but I dont know if that one was worth it. It was 5 bills plus and she didnt even drink (pregnant). I cant imagine how out of control it woulda gotten if we had gotten into the wine list.

Been eating lavish. $320 on dinner this week. Stupid

not stupid.

splurging on food is one thing I'm OK with. gotta enjoy life brother.

Most I ever dropped on a single meal was $660. no regrets.
What was it?
At Momofuku Ko in NYC. But this was $660 all in with booze, tax, tip. Tasting menu that I guess you could describe as Asian leaning with some French and American influence.

I dropped $500+ taking the wife out to Melisse in LA for our anniversary a few months back but I dont know if that one was worth it. It was 5 bills plus and she didnt even drink (pregnant). I cant imagine how out of control it woulda gotten if we had gotten into the wine list.
Damn 
lupe1.png
  Not in the tax bracket yet, most I've done was a couple bills

I do agree food is one the few things I dont regret splurging on when it's good (and alcohol)

Back
Top Bottom