the thread about nothing...

ABp1uEQ.gif

Been had a thing for Kat :pimp:

There's a special place in hell for people who 'YEAH BUT' and end up being wrong. Why you going out of your way to interject if you plainly were wrong to begin? What inspired you to speak up? Useless people.

Some people refuse to be wrong. One of my coworkers admitted it and said even when he's wrong he's still going to argue with you till you think he's right.

Can anyone suggest a good home wifi router? Or at least point me in the direction of where to ask. I have a Linksys router that can't hold up in my home anymore.

You should definitely check out www.hardforum.com

Here's their router recommendation thread: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1226866

The list in the first post hasn't been updated since 2010. Browse the most recent pages and see what people are saying or ask them questions.

Last edited:
Recently I've been getting a lot less hours at my job, and as soon as I get ready to quit they give me my regular hours again 
indifferent.gif

Well my country (Belgium) just made possibly one of the dumbest political mistakes of the century.
The constitutional court scrapped the digital surveillance law on the basis of it the invasion of privacy being greater than its purpose of the law.
Our government normally forces telecom providers to store all metadata.
Not the actual content of a phone conversation but with who, when, where from, how long. text messages, ...
and emails, decives and IP addresses.

Criminal investigators are now unable to demand any of that data and all of such evidence they had for pending cases is now deemed ineligible.
Any alibis resting on phone GPS and call locations are also ineligible now.
The government is furious because a lot of high profile cases are now lost because of all the inadmissible evidence.

Last edited:
Fabulous | Transformation :smokin

Think I'm just gonna chill today & I hope you and your wife can figure out what's really good with each other fam.

I'm sorry to hear that man. How do you know? Just try to keep your head up bro.

well we both took time off for her b day. She took a week I just took a few days, anyways we celebrated for 3 days as a family with friends and such and the last 2 days she took a b day trip with "female coworkers". Thing is shes a picture freak, shes the type to post pictures of herself and friends all over facebook and instagram for the memories, but this time around every pic she took was just her by herself. Not to mention she brought her luggage back home and did not sort thru it, so while I was doing laundry i got her dirty clothes bag and found candle lighter, lingerie that she hasnt worn for me in forever and clothing and other stuff that did not show up on the bank statement. Phone records show that she did not call any of her girlfriends before or after the trip. only number shows up is a number that we have gotten into it over in the past she claims is a friend.. The number shows up 15 mins before she left for her trip and do not register again until the day she comes back after she is already home.. I swear I want to be wrong but how much evidence does one need...:smh:

Damn brotha. I am so sorry to hear that. It's an awful feeling.
Stay strong and keep your head up.
Nobody deserves to be put through these emotions. NOBODY.

Thanks for the support guys. I asked her about her luggage and she said she put it in there just to put it in there. Realized things were starting to get real when I brought up the phone records and and bank statements then started speaking about how no one is there for her including me and sometimes she thinks about suicide. I consider that a confession but damn idk if i should take her serious or not now..

The invention and usage of the selfie stick represents the beginning of humanity's downfall.

I know suicide is no joke and I hate to sound insensitive but in my experiences, people throw that around pretty often, especially in situations where they can't really apologize for their actions and/or don't have a good reason for the bad things they have done.

Did she say why she was contemplating suicide?

Back
Top Bottom