the thread about nothing...

Honestly this isn't the first issue like this man. But im barley holding on as it ls homie, been trying for the sake of marriage and our son but it dose not look to be working. Its been alot going on at her job as far as rumors and people getting sent off to human resources behind her.

She said no one is in her corner and I am the main one that's not for her, which is odd she says that, because its obvious to me, friends and family that she would not be as successful if it had not been for me in her life, not bragging and I def don't say that to her on any basis but that's just me being real for the moment.

Shes had bad family issues coming up, her and her mom barely talk and when they do its usually an argument somewhere. Brother only calls when he needs/wants something. Shes had alot on her plate as of late with work, shes a Sheriff Deputy works at the city jail, but I know for facts that im always the constant in her corner...

Went to a restaurant this morning to have breakfast with the fam for my brother's birthday.

restaurant always has a lineup outside (10-15 people at all time).

Now i understand why. Food is pure fire

hold ya head and don't end up like this guy

enhanced-31761-1402340826-23.png

toothrowed318 toothrowed318 I am sorry to hear that. Just stay strong and keep ya head up. You gotta do what's best for you and your child. Idk what else to tell you. Sorry man.

Sometimes I just don't learn.

My aunt n uncle & other aunt ain't coming to my graduation kind of sad but life happens.

Might go to a hookah spot with friends but I kind of wanna stay in.

from here on out I am not letting family dictate my decisions, im strictly doing what I feel is best for me..Ive been in a ****** rut all year because I didn't want to tell a family member no...lesson learned though

from here on out I am not letting family dictate my decisions, im strictly doing what I feel is best for me..Ive been in a ****** rut all year because I didn't want to tell a family member no...lesson learned though
unless they paying for your roof or providing 1 it's whatever is best for you bud

A girl my homeboy just met, just texted him and said she wanted to be a "model" & "arthur"....

He then deleted her number lol

Back
Top Bottom