the thread about nothing...

Mom went outta town and I have the house to myself

Too bad I don't have a lady to spend Quality time with

yall bugging..

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

This was my first week back at the gym in about a year. I'm so sore :x
And I was out there using kiddie weights :smh:

i like being sore after a workout. i think mainly because when you stretch or massage your sore body parts, it feels so god damn :smokin

nothing beats sore calves imo

Last edited:
This was my first week back at the gym in about a year. I'm so sore :x
And I was out there using kiddie weights :smh:
When I do that I never start off little I go str8 to the big weights. After my workout the gym has an ice bath I can relax in. Definitely kills the soreness

How to cope with working late nights tan fam, I feel like all I do is get up, chill for two hours, go to work, come home, sleep and repeat [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I wish we'd adopt this kind of cleanliness in our country. Look how the Japanese clean up after every train stop. The public bathrooms there are the cleanest I've ever seen.

Even at last year's World Cup, the visiting Japanese fans would bring blue trash bag to collectively clean up their sections before leaving after games.

Singapore is strict on keeping things clean. Apparently you get fined if you're caught chewing gum in public 
indifferent.gif

"10K Deep
Swag er. This is a thread about... nothing. Not on drugs.
If you bear with me you might see the undertone,
Of the undertoned message that's at hand, you know what I'm talkin' bout?
Yeah?
Look.."

:smokin :smokin :smokin

When I do that I never start off little I go str8 to the big weights. After my workout the gym has an ice bath I can relax in. Definitely kills the soreness

That ice bath sounds good right about now. I didn't wanna jump in heavy and hurt myself :lol:

About to just ask my mother and father for money 1 more time. :smh: :smh: I just need one item and I'm set for awhile. Think my pride is messing with me again.

i like being sore after a workout. i think mainly because when you stretch or massage your sore body parts, it feels so god damn :smokin

nothing beats sore calves imo

I agree except when you first wake up that **** hurts a little lmao.

So im on the phone with comcast to fix my internet. They giving me the run around. Told them to cut my ish off then they attitude changed quick. Its a shame you gotta be a a-hole to get stuff done these days. Got 45 bucks off my next bill tho :pimp:

I think ima hit up the tattoo shop tonight. Dont know if i ahoukd work on my chest or stomach. Kinda runnin out of room but have a lot of ideas

Bout to go on this 30 mile bike ride starting in downtown LA. I've never participated in one of these events before. Hopefully it's fun.

So im on the phone with comcast to fix my internet. They giving me the run around. Told them to cut my ish off then they attitude changed quick. Its a shame you gotta be a a-hole to get stuff done these days. Got 45 bucks off my next bill tho
pimp.gif
HATE that.
I wish being nice got that type of treatment.
Called Directv yesterday and gave em some attitude. Now i got showtime for fee for the next 4 months lol

Back
Top Bottom