the thread about nothing...

Probably have said this a couple of times before but I'm ready to leave my life here behind and just go somewhere new. A place where I know no one and can be by myself, where I feel comfortable even though I'll be on my own.

I been a1
since day 1
you ****** boo boo

:smokin

I'm gonna try-out for a Nike-sponsored event. Hope I make it to the final 12 
nerd.gif

I found the car I wanted to buy. Test drove it last week. I told the sales guy not to bother me for a week unless the car was being sold. He has called me twice a day, everyday. I no longer want to buy the car from this dealership due to the thirst. The next car matching my preferences (specific color and trim) is 280 miles away :smh:

Probably have said this a couple of times before but I'm ready to leave my life here behind and just go somewhere new. A place where I know no one and can be by myself, where I feel comfortable even though I'll be on my own

Have this feel often

I found the car I wanted to buy. Test drove it last week. I told the sales guy not to bother me for a week unless the car was being sold. He has called me twice a day, everyday. I no longer want to buy the car from this dealership due to the thirst. The next car matching my preferences (specific color and trim) is 280 miles away
mean.gif
What is it? and yes that would be off putting for several reasons

Well no more weekends off fam, kinda makes me feel down, but at the same time the dinero calls my name.

My friend went to a dealership and the salesman straight up said "you cant afford that" He walked right out and the guy kept calling him to see if he was still interested

Funny thing is my friend has money but he was judged cuz he looks young smh

My friend went to a dealership and the salesman straight up said "you cant afford that" He walked right out and the guy kept calling him to see if he was still interested

Funny thing is my friend has money but he was judged cuz he looks young smh
i was told something similar to with this with my last vehicle purchase, he said "if you're wanting to spend this little, then you shouldn't be looking at new cars." so i told him, if he knew who i was & what my fico was, then i took my business elsewhere & got what i wanted, i hate that people think when you're young [& black in my case] you can't afford something. & if i couldn't afford it, when people tell me what i can't do, it just works as a catalyst to do it, i've always been that way.

-random..just last weekend i rode with my mom whose credit is in the 800's to look for a new car at a luxury dealership, we test drove the a8, s550 & a few other vehicles, when i got back to the car that i'm talking about in the previous paragraph, i felt like i didn't even wanna drive it anymore after being in such beautiful pieces of machinery.

I'm know I need to get this driver's license, but here in VA you have to record 45 hours worth of driving. I don't have one single entry recorded, and this has been since last July 
mean.gif

My dad's taking me driving out today but after seeing car accidents all over I think I'll just stay in the house 
tired.gif

What is it? and yes that would be off putting for several reasons
Accord coupe. White. EX-L/V6/NAV all beige leather (most have a ivory/black two tone combo). Mileage was right. Price could have easily been negotiated
frown.gif
You'll find another just like it. There is no shortage of accords out there. As far as you saying there is another one that is 200 some miles away I don't know if you thought of this but for a small price you could have it delivered. My honest advice would be to buy American though but it sounds like you already know exactly what you want. 

I found the car I wanted to buy. Test drove it last week. I told the sales guy not to bother me for a week unless the car was being sold. He has called me twice a day, everyday. I no longer want to buy the car from this dealership due to the thirst. The next car matching my preferences (specific color and trim) is 280 miles away :smh:

Probably have said this a couple of times before but I'm ready to leave my life here behind and just go somewhere new. A place where I know no one and can be by myself, where I feel comfortable even though I'll be on my own

Have this feel often

cop a rrari mami

Hell Hath No Fury is Pusha T's magnum opus :pimp:

cop a rrari mami
Cause they don't have enough storage in the cabin. PASS

You'll find another just like it. There is no shortage of accords out there. As far as you saying there is another one that is 200 some miles away I don't know if you thought of this but for a small price you could have it delivered. My honest advice would be to buy American though but it sounds like you already know exactly what you want. 

Repped for reminding me about the new Mustang. Will test drive later.

Hell Hath No Fury is Pusha T's magnum opus
pimp.gif

cop a rrari mami
Cause they don't have enough storage in the cabin. PASS
Repped for reminding me about the new Mustang. Will test drive later.
There you go. That keeps my *** employed 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom