the thread about nothing...

And with that she's on her way back home, today's going be a long day. The feels right now are too strong. :frown:

Explain yourself
She's headed back to the Philippines today, she was in VA this past week visiting some family and meeting with some officials of a city out there to start the process on her work visa. It just hit me though that this is all happening, she'll be 9000 miles away, time difference, etc. It's hard but at the same time we're doing our thing and still going to see each other, I think this just puts a new perspective on our relationship since we know now to really cherish every moment we're with each other. Flights are about 900 bucks with proper planning ahead, I'm going to my school tomorrow to switch my major and get my fall class schedule, also gonna talk with my HR and see what's good with my PTO hours.

btw happy Monday NT

Can y'all elaborate on this. I've never heard of it before

i looked it up a little bit. Its like an outdoor party?
The next on is at the Getty museum?

It's an outdoor and indoor dayclub held at Club Lure sponsored by Adidas so they play modern to old school music. It used to be every Sunday to every other Sunday and now it's once a month. Last one is on August 9th I believe. This is the MAIN do over. The one at the Getty is a special event from the "best" Do-Over DJ's but the times 6-9 is what's holding me back.

Last night was turnt af, I'm talking about half naked women dancing in rain, well atleast I thought it was great.

Ya'll definitely should check out the last one before the summer ends, drinks are kind of pricey. Inside bar is two drink minimum, $8 for a beer, $16 for premiums, and I believe $25-40 for the Sangria (don't forget to eat the fruits.)

Summertime sadness ._.

You need a hug? :nerd:

Mentally I'm falling into this dark place. I don't wanna say it's depression but I'm not feeling so happy

Do something that makes you smile man. Don't let those negative thoughts take over your mind, you got this papi! :D

how I feel with this rain
W447

:rofl: that gif is forever funny.

And with that she's on her way back home, today's going be a long day. The feels right now are too strong. :frown:

:pimp: At least she is down for you.

Had my first official day of work at Wall St today.  Told myself I'm only going to do it for the summer because it's full time and I have school.  I'm only really doing it to get it on my resume because it looks prestigious and all, but I honestly hate it.  It's more of a sales job and I was telling myself that I was probably not going to do it anymore, but man there is this moroccan chick with an accent who's on the team I've been placed in and she is 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
.  When my team leader was telling me that they usually go out for drinks on thursdays and fridays, right then and there I was like eff it, I'll probably stay until then.  Get her number and then not come back the following week. Haha man, I really need to get my priorities straight, been up since 5:40am.

Had my first official day of work at Wall St today.  Told myself I'm only going to do it for the summer because it's full time and I have school.  I'm only really doing it to get it on my resume because it looks prestigious and all, but I honestly hate it.  It's more of a sales job and I was telling myself that I was probably not going to do it anymore, but man there is this moroccan chick with an accent who's on the team I've been placed in and she is 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
.  When my team leader was telling me that they usually go out for drinks on thursdays and fridays, right then and there I was like eff it, I'll probably stay until then.  Get her number and then not come back the following week. Haha man, I really need to get my priorities straight, been up since 5:40am.
Today was my first day too man, it was crazy intimidating. I already have work that I had to take home and have stuff to do tomorrow as soon as I get in. They're not playing around.

I'm excited though, gonna try and make the most out of this opportunity 

Had my first official day of work at Wall St today.  Told myself I'm only going to do it for the summer because it's full time and I have school.  I'm only really doing it to get it on my resume because it looks prestigious and all, but I honestly hate it.  It's more of a sales job and I was telling myself that I was probably not going to do it anymore, but man there is this moroccan chick with an accent who's on the team I've been placed in and she is :pimp: :smokin :nthat: .  When my team leader was telling me that they usually go out for drinks on thursdays and fridays, right then and there I was like eff it, I'll probably stay until then.  Get her number and then not come back the following week. Haha man, I really need to get my priorities straight, been up since 5:40am.
Today was my first day too man, it was crazy intimidating. I already have work that I had to take home and have stuff to do tomorrow as soon as I get in. They're not playing around.

tumblr_mz3qpd9hkz1rs4x0jo2_500.gif

Same here man.  It's just such a weird transition for me, and it's happening all too quick.  From wearing kicks, preme, and seemingly dressing like a "19 year old" to now suiting up (I'm 23 btw).  I really don't know if I'm about this life, but it is such a great opportunity for me.  

I hope it all goes well for you.  I know the first day can be intimidating, but after the first few days we will flourish!

Can some please explain what's going on, this may be the funniest thing I've seen in my life

she's saying "the real girls like fried chicken, the real girls like fried chicken, fried chicken. If you wanna get the girl give her fried chicken, give me your chicken"

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom