the thread about nothing...

^^^^ that vid tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

las chicas de verdad nos gusta pollo frito..pollo pollo pollo...si tu quieres conplacer a una dama debes darle de tu pollo :smokin

Last edited:
I played in a Nike-sponsored event last night. The game was gonna last for 5 minutes so the pressure was really big. Ended up barely breathing and felt really cold in my lungs 
mean.gif

Today was my first day too man, it was crazy intimidating. I already have work that I had to take home and have stuff to do tomorrow as soon as I get in. They're not playing around.

I'm excited though, gonna try and make the most out of this opportunity 
Same here man.  It's just such a weird transition for me, and it's happening all too quick.  From wearing kicks, preme, and seemingly dressing like a "19 year old" to now suiting up (I'm 23 btw).  I really don't know if I'm about this life, but it is such a great opportunity for me.  

I hope it all goes well for you.  I know the first day can be intimidating, but after the first few days we will flourish!
Suit part is killing me too, but its 100% my fault. I put off building up that part of my closet for years knowing full well I always wanted to make this transition, and now I'm panicking and going to rush it.

Cause it's my kid born at exactly 12:02 looking as beautiful as ever. Overwhelmed AF right now. Weird you guys are like the frat brothers I never had.

congrats fam :pimp:

You trying to make it work with your ex or whats up, im gussing it happened on a one night mess around sort of deal?

man i cant believe i dont remember highschool . one big blackout
mean.gif

was so ****** up everyday its all i blur.

graduated with a 3.0 , 1600 on the sats and the hottest girl in the school so i guess its not to bad
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

where do you guys find fulliment and purpose in life? Especially the people in here without kids.
Traveling bro and enjoying new experiences. I'm selfish to myself at the moment and don't wanna give it up yet. Besides ppl with kids younger than me struggling and **** :lol:. Stable Career then [emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom