the thread about nothing...

"Shockwave player had crashed"

Bruh my computer has been moving at a snails pace and i am not eligible for an upgrade at work until Feb. Already on my second hard drive because i blew that one about 10 months ago.

Not sure how a job would hamper your ability to perform by limiting your "upgrades".

:lol: :smh:

government....everything just gets the "cant waste tax payer dollars" tag. But in all honest im wasting more by waiting for my powerpoint and excel to start working every single day

ZpnIkIg.jpg
Who is this beauty ?

just did my first day at college. What a drastic change from high school my god

Don't let that scare you man. Don't be afraid to ask questions or be too embarrassed to go to tutoring. Join q club while you at it...

I'm in my senior year and I'd be way better now if I did that instead of the opposite. Playing catch up to boost up your GPA sucks

Don't let that scare you man. Don't be afraid to ask questions or be too embarrassed to go to tutoring. Join q club while you at it...

I'm in my senior year and I'd be way better now if I did that instead of the opposite. Playing catch up to boost up your GPA sucks
i feel you, in high school i did absolutely nothing and now I'm reading multiple class syllabus' like :x :x :x what did i get myself into lol

Enjoy that ish young blood...

I wish I was still in college.

Slay all the yambs you get a hold of, for realz.
Slay the harlots 

and pray to jesus for protection from procreation and the monster.

also remember connects are the most important thing you will be gaining not just the knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom