the thread about nothing...

First day of school was trash, and the second day was little bit better. It feels good to only have 3 classes and leave 2 hours early everyday 
smokin.gif

Does anyone know a good math site to use? I'm taking trig and I didn't understand not one word my teacher said today 
mean.gif

First day of school was trash, and the second day was little bit better. It feels good to only have 3 classes and leave 2 hours early everyday 
smokin.gif

Does anyone know a good math site to use? I'm taking trig and I didn't understand not one word my teacher said today 
mean.gif
khanacademy! it saved me during my calculus classes 
nthat.gif

Never been so exhausted in my life. What started as a personal goal for a week, end up being 90days and anywhere from 10-20km per day with not 1 day rest. Now, I have finished my goal. To make it to R u OK? Day.
Purpose was to bring awareness to Mental Health, now my secrets out, in return, a $5,000 donation granted by a local company who has chosen to remain anonymous, due to not wanting attention drawn to his company, but to were it is most needed. Mental health. Will be spread throughout programs of his choice I provided to him.
Remember, no matter how big the smile. Ask your friends and family, R U Ok?
You never know, it could be a life changing 3 words to someone trying to hide something they know nothing themselfs about.

My Ambien bottle was in the wrong place. Mistook it for my Adderall. Took the Ambien at 6am. On third espresso. Job interview in three hours. FML.

Back
Top Bottom