the thread about nothing...

dang. you complainin bout 3 peoples post at once?

Bruh......cats complaining bout 80 degree weather...dude posting in a thread that he doesnt seem to like......To any person in this world to say SNL is NEVER funny.....those are all L's in my book.

This cough isn't going away. Getting to the point where my lower stomach hurts with every cough. Time to go to the doctors lol
That might be tb bruh. Get to them docs 
laugh.gif
Dont wish that on me breh [emoji]128514[/emoji] only tb like symptom i have is the painful cough. Most likely a lung infection like i had a few years back
it's not TB man 
laugh.gif
I'm just kidding bruhs 
laugh.gif

get well soon meng 

Bruh......cats complaining bout 80 degree weather...dude posting in a thread that he doesnt seem to like......To any person in this world to say SNL is NEVER funny.....those are all L's in my book.
It was funny because you were complaining about 3 peoples posts all at once.

I never understood why grown women well into their 20s still catch mood swings during menustration, then blame their mood, attitude, actions on the menstruation. The way I see it, you've been having periods every month since you were 13...you should've found a way to control that **** by now, my G. 12 years of monthly periods and you still don't know how to control your temper?

What do you do when you're in the checkout line at a store and a really old lady behind you starts inching forward to look at items that are placed nearby the checkout counter, then suddenly she's neck and neck with you and you're just inching ahead trying to hold your place in line, but she keeps inching as well. Then by the time you're at the counter, the cashier looks confused and looks at the old lady, then she starts to load her stuff to pay for. What do you do? This happened to me earlier, old lady styled on me. :lol: The elderly does this on purpose knowing a young person is not going to do anything. :lol:

What do you do when you're in the checkout line at a store and a really old lady behind you starts inching forward to look at items that are placed nearby the checkout counter, then suddenly she's neck and neck with you and you're just inching ahead trying to hold your place in line, but she keeps inching as well. Then by the time you're at the counter, the cashier looks confused and looks at the old lady, then she starts to load her stuff to pay for. What do you do? This happened to me earlier, old lady styled on me. :lol: The elderly does this on purpose knowing a young person is not going to do anything. :lol:
would've told her
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom