the thread about nothing...

So I was out and about and decided ti check out the Halloween store and stumbled across these:

:wow: :x

Had dinner with my mom earlier tonight and I told her how I don't want to get married or have kids.

She told me how difficult it is to raise a kid right and to make sure he / she succeeds. She had tears in her eyes and turned away so I wouldn't see her cry.

My parents are retired now and living really comfortably actually, but it hurt me deep to see her cry.

tired.gif

Last edited:
I think eating chicken and eating eggs at the same time is so wierd.
It's like, your eating the baby, and your eating the mama
:-/

Don't be that lonely old man that dies all alone

Had dinner with my mom earlier tonight and I told her how I don't want to get married or have kids.

She told me how difficult it is to raise a kid right and to make sure he / she succeeds. She had tears in her eyes and turned away so I wouldn't see her cry.

My parents are retired now and living really comfortably actually, but it hurt me deep to see her cry.

|I  

Jealousy is honestly worthless. You get jealous which makes you mad...you express it to your significant other...which makes them mad/uncomfortable. If the person was thinking about cheating on you and thats why you got jealous, expressing the jealousy just drives them into the arms of that other person. "Oh my gf/bf is crazy all sorts of jealous". How often does some one say oh my bf/gf is jealous i should change my interactions with the other sex so they don't feel that way.

The most one should do is maybe some joking around about it to kind of let the other know they are spoken for. But constant questioning and actually getting upset doesn't do anything. It creates a void/problems in the relationship. So if you just are ignorant and happy regardless, the outcome will most likely be the same what ever that is, except you won't be angry and jealous. In fact if you are happy the whole time there is a better chance your relationship won't feel the strain that makes people stray. If that person is going to cheat they will do it regardless if you are jealous or not.

/rant

morning tan

Jealousy is honestly worthless. You get jealous which makes you mad...you express it to your significant other...which makes them mad/uncomfortable. If the person was thinking about cheating on you and thats why you got jealous, expressing the jealousy just drives them into the arms of that other person. "Oh my gf/bf is crazy all sorts of jealous". How often does some one say oh my bf/gf is jealous i should change my interactions with the other sex so they don't feel that way.

The most one should do is maybe some joking around about it to kind of let the other know they are spoken for. But constant questioning and actually getting upset doesn't do anything. It creates a void/problems in the relationship. So if you just are ignorant and happy regardless, the outcome will most likely be the same what ever that is, except you won't be angry and jealous. In fact if you are happy the whole time there is a better chance your relationship won't feel the strain that makes people stray. If that person is going to cheat they will do it regardless if you are jealous or not.

/rant

morning tan

never show when you're feeling jealous. keep that poker face but be aware

[thread="329154"]
Why do we have to wait until we are 21 to drink, yet you can bust it wide open on film when you're 18? I would think if you're of legal age to serve yambs, that you would be responsible enough to have a shot or two also. Smh

America's logic.

[/thread]

you can die for your country before you're legally able to taste the henny :smh:

^Dudes need to quit trying to judge other dudes looks. Clearly, we dont know what we're talking about.

The only shocking one is bey and Jay. The other two pretty much stayed in their lane. Meek ain't even a bad looking dude

/rant

morning tan

Could've said it any better , you & your girl good ? Don't mean to be in your business .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom