the thread about nothing...

Went to a Job Fair at my school yesterday, just to see one company.  Banged it out, and even got the personal email of one of the person who actually works there and not the recruiter.  I did well with the recruiter as well, but I made sure I made an impression on both of them.

Now my question is, I know you're supposed to send like a follow up email either in 24 hours or after 24 hours not sure.  The shorty already said she was going to email me, but should I email first?  Should I email both of them or just wait? 

Also any pointers on what to write in the follow up email will be much appreciated. 
Always shoot for within 24 hours. You're still fresh on their minds and it shows that you care about the opportunity

batman%2Brule%2Bgif.gif

Went to my aunt's funeral today. I wasn't close to her but reading her obituary made me regret not talking to her more while she was with us. She lived a very interesting life and I wish I could have picked her brain. What pissed me off is a lot of my family members relied on her financially. There were a handful of them that weren't there :smh: . I'm glad my other aunts called the leeches out and told them to get their **** together.

Got these M50x headphones. Man music never sounded so gooood. Been vibing for hours just trying to mellow out.

Went to my aunt's funeral today. I wasn't close to her but reading her obituary made me regret not talking to her more while she was with us. She lived a very interesting life and I wish I could have picked her brain. What pissed me off is a lot of my family members relied on her financially. There were a handful of them that weren't there :smh: . I'm glad my other aunts called the leeches out and told them to get their **** together.

Got these M50x headphones. Man music never sounded so gooood. Been vibing for hours just trying to mellow out.

Sorry for ur loss fam. Not like it would make a difference, but why didn't they go?

Thanks guys. There are 2 I'm talking about in particular. One I give a pass because they are out of state. The other no idea... Is what it is but I'm not tripping. Taking notes though.

Sorry about your loss man. Hope you and your family are doing well.

How are those headphones? Was thinking about getting those. How's the bass?

Drunk driving reasons, handing a guy a bottle and a car on the same day didn't work out to well

Last edited:
[thread="329154"]
Why do we have to wait until we are 21 to drink, yet you can bust it wide open on film when you're 18? I would think if you're of legal age to serve yambs, that you would be responsible enough to have a shot or two also. Smh

America's logic.

[/thread]

if you serve in the military i should have the right to buy you a beer.

Back
Top Bottom