the thread about nothing...

my planned socal trip might actually happen
nthat.gif
can't waitttt 

Last edited:
Did everyone else know Jon B. was white? That he was R&B's paul wall?

I only learned he is white last week and my mind is still blow...i used to sing that song when I was like 6 at the top of my lungs like I knew what I was talking about...still classic

Did everyone else know Jon B. was white? That he was R&B's paul wall?

I only learned he is white last week and my mind is still blow...i used to sing that song when I was like 6 at the top of my lungs like I knew what I was talking about...still classic

:lol: I always assumed he was Latino or something, but not too surprised.

They Don't Know :pimp:

Wow epic mealtime is over?

I stopped watching EpicMealTime years ago though

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it's not ending.

"And to commemorate their five year anniversary Epic Meal Time just released ‘The Last Episode of Epic Meal Time’ (though the name is a bit of a misnomer). They go on to say “we’re going to continue making the meals…” not too long after Harley states “Remember when I said Epic Meal Time is going to end? I lied.” The Matrix-esque twist is a little off…but it’s their show and they can do whatever the hell they want with it."

Source: http://www.brobible.com/life/article/last-episode-of-epic-meal-time/
Yeah I got trolled. This episode was nuts though

Can someone suggest me the best place in to sell my books?
Chegg?

Last edited:
50 cent, flashbacks to going to the park and living in NYC. Those were the days with the icees and corner store visits for chips :pimp:

That Christmas/holiday feel is approaching real quick :smokin .

The aura is always appreciated, it's the brick weather I could do without. But I guess it comes with the times.

Christmas isnt the same without snow. Feel bad for Cali folks who dont get the full experience

Christmas isnt the same without snow. Feel bad for Cali folks who dont get the full experience

Snow is nice as it falls. The minute it hits pavement and then the next day turns into dirtied up slush.. no thanks.

Yeah I got trolled. This episode was nuts though
Chegg?

I thought you can not rent from there. This one time I had ordered books from there, and then I thought I never received it so I called and they sent me a brand new set. Funny thing a week later I find the box in my driveway instead usually leaving it in front of my crib.

A lot of schools have unofficial Facebook pages set up specifically for buying and selling books. I know a bunch of friends have had success going that route.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I don't have a Facebook but I'll figure it out. I'd be happy if I get 100 bucks or so.

I think I'm going to try and explore with cash4books, chegg, and bookfinder.

we got a bit of flurries here today in winnipeg. as long as the snow wont stay on the ground, im good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom