the thread about nothing...

So some idiot stole my phone on halloween and I need nt to find out who he s . He has been calling prostitutes on my phone 
laugh.gif
loser

Last edited:
Wish I could fly out to the Philippines
Don't.

You can get detained when you're gonna go back lol

There's this **** about airport security dropping bullets and extorting their victims after

Last edited:
I remember I had to flex on a homie that was smacking his girl in the back seat of the whip... A few days later she was right back with him laughing and ****. I said never agin, people are going to do whatever you allow them to,
good or bad

Don't.

There's this **** about airport security dropping bullets and extorting their victims after

Just got back from the Philippines on Monday. Word over there is that it's taxis, porters, etc. that drop the ammo in your stuff.

My fam and I were hella paranoid when coming back. I think it's spread to domestic flights too. Even a 14 year old was victimized recently.

While I was over there my Tito was joking with me
"The airport is now run by the Department of Agriculture."
"What, why?"
"'cause they're planting bullets now"
(In Tagalog of course)

Don't.

Just got back from the Philippines on Monday. Word over there is that it's taxis, porters, etc. that drop the ammo in your stuff.

My fam and I were hella paranoid when coming back. I think it's spread to domestic flights too. Even a 14 year old was victimized recently.

"What, why?"
(In Tagalog of course)
Lmao Tito knows what's up :lol:

Thanks to everybody that wished me luck 
smokin.gif
 test was better than I thought, although I had to flip back through the book and finish some of the answers 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Too tired to go to work now, these 8 hours are about to kill me 
tired.gif

Thanks to everybody that wished me luck :smokin  test was better than I thought, although I had to flip back through the book and finish some of the answers :smh: :lol:

Too tired to go to work now, these 8 hours are about to kill me |I  
You gon get a perfect score and go to Harvard ...I can see you flourishing mane :pimp:

I had a long season this year. I was all over Oregon, as well as 40 miles away from Canada when I was in Washington, and boy was it cold there!

I often don't post pictures of when I'm on fires, but this year I had a gopro and I'm currently working to put something together.

looking over the columbia river

This hill was no joke, steep as hell, and even harder with 40 pounds on your back :lol:

night ops

A a tree that split a rock in half, thought it was pretty cool!

Laying a couple thousand feet of hose

Picture that was taken 3-4 years ago, rookie year I believe

Reunited with a friend I haven't seen in 3 years, and honestly didn't think i'd see him again. What were the chances that our crew was assigned to this fire, on his indian reservation, let alone, work on the same division!

Fire lighting up the sky

Your boy gotta eat!! When it gets hectic you don't get a lunch, so you have to whip something up real quick :lol:

Not sure how to upload videos, so i just uploaded this one to tinypic, horribly quality

After uploading some of these pictures, I realized they aren't all that "action packed" and give the WOW factor :lol:
I have much better footage on film that I'll try to upload, whether its the small clip I'm putting together, or snippets that I've recorded over the past years

People are nothing but disingenuous during Christmas it's annoying
Good luck tomorrow bro

Classic antidope :lol:

But you right, ish is annoying as ****

Wish I could fly out to the Philippines
Don't.

Crazy stuff.

Happens all over asia with drugs and what not.

Thanks to everybody that wished me luck :smokin  test was better than I thought, although I had to flip back through the book and finish some of the answers :smh: :lol:

Too tired to go to work now, these 8 hours are about to kill me |I  
you got this. :pimp:

"What, why?"
(In Tagalog of course)
i kinda don't wanna go back home anymore because of this. :lol: :smh: it's crazy how desperation turns people into con artists over there. the airport staff responsible for it should be fired and go to jail, but obviously people over there don't give a ****. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom