Started my new job today

Was ok. Get an hour lunch break

My supervisor told me he'd been there working for 24 hrs straight

Crazy

73 degrees today in Jersey and it's nearly the end of November 
mean.gif

I'm trying to flex with these winter outfits fam 
laugh.gif

While Tyga has certainly made some questionable decisions with respect to his footwear endorsements, his overall sneaker resume is deeper than you may have guessed.

In a new piece at Footwear News, the rapper name drops NikeTalk, saying he used to go there to "see all the best shoes" when he was 12. Tyga was born in 1989, which means that his claim puts him on the forum in 2001, just two years after its humble beginning.

Now that Tyga's outed himself as a former NT reader, the obvious next step is for someone to do the detective work and track down his screen name – unless he was a lurker during the entirety of his time there.

Other NikeTalk rapper alums include Wale, Dom Kennedy and Tyga's cousin Travie McCoy.

Read more: http://*************.com/news/tyga-niketalk/#ixzz3rjQ19tPI

7am and i feel like i need a drink.

Dude in my office "Have you seen that discount double check commercial with the referees?" I say "yes" he then proceeds to reenact the whole commercial.
The refs get together right and they are like did anyone see that? And the head ref is like BOB you do the bobble the hands thing......

I SAW THE COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 mins when he is done i can't even courtesy laugh as he is dying cracking up at himself and tapping my arm waiting for a reaction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom