the thread about nothing...

Really? Judge Judy?

Hahaha I just posted judy for the lulz. She does make 47 million a year though, just under a million a work day - which is sexy as fuhhh :smokin

Went well.

Some idiot pulled out I front of me slowly at that :smh:

Sometimes I just want to fill my van with bricks and have Em in arms reach when **** like that happens

Last edited:
Completely forgot to look at my SAT scores 
eek.gif

Got a 1420 
mean.gif
 less than average man, ******* great 
tired.gif

People that always keep their current bf / gf until they find another one is something i'll never understand.

You know you don't want to stay with them, but you would feel worse being alone, so you keep him/her until you're sure you have some one else.

**** is insecure and straight up sad

Be comfortable with yourself, with being single and alone. Then maybe you can find happiness with somebody else.

/endrant

People that always keep their current bf / gf until they find another one is something i'll never understand.

You know you don't want to stay with them, but you would feel worse being alone, so you keep him/her until you're sure you have some one else.

**** is insecure and straight up sad

Be comfortable with yourself, with being single and alone. Then maybe you can find happiness with somebody else.

/endrant

QFT.

I know a handful of people that always talk about how their lives suckand how much better it'd be if they were in a relationship. I always just :smh:

If you're not happy without a relationship then you won't be happy in one.

Back
Top Bottom