the thread about nothing...

It hit me today that I really don't even remember what being sober feels like and I'm 21.

mean.gif

Completely forgot to look at my SAT scores 
eek.gif

Got a 1420 
mean.gif
 less than average man, ******* great 
tired.gif
I didn't do so hot the first time either homie.

I went up 260 points from when I first took it.

The only way to bring it up is practice.

If you need any tips feel free to hit me up man. 

So, met my neighbors in my apartment complex. White dude and a really cute latina chick. Guy was straight eyeing me to see if I was going to eye his girl. (Still did and said 'hi' to both) but it seemed the dude was overprotective and had the girl trained because she quickly looked away.

Sheesh.

i made a thread about it being my bday and asking for advice and i get nothing. **** these dudes. :smh:

TEAM TAN for now on :smokin

Completely forgot to look at my SAT scores 
eek.gif

Got a 1420 
mean.gif
 less than average man, ******* great 
tired.gif
it's okay! my advice is to practice taking the test (like a class or something), and take it as many times as you can. remember that your test scores don't define you. you're not perfect. you got this!
i made a thread about it being my bday and asking for advice and i get nothing. **** these dudes.
mean.gif

TEAM TAN for now on
smokin.gif
happy birthday! 
nthat.gif

ahh! i just realized I never hit submit on this.

to @shoyru

the dyes are two manic panics mixed together. Manic panic lasts about a month but will fade every time you wash.

Here are pics from when i first dyed it and currently after a month of washing:

@friscostylez  Happy birthday Dude! Enjoy yourself & eats lots of cake cuz thats best part of any birthday tbh :smile: 

Chin up bro, you can always take 'em again. One test score doesn't define you.

I didn't do so hot the first time either homie.

I went up 260 points from when I first took it.

The only way to bring it up is practice.

If you need any tips feel free to hit me up man. 

it's okay! my advice is to practice taking the test (like a class or something), and take it as many times as you can. remember that your test scores don't define you. you're not perfect. you got this!
Appreciate it fam 
tired.gif
 gonna start studying as soon as I can. Might have to take a cut down on my paycheck so I'll have more time to get it together.

Last edited:
So after catching my mom trying to go through my phone a couple of days ago, today my dad came in my room on some **** and started up a convo about me talking to a girl at 1 in the morning 
laugh.gif
.. completely goes left field and hints at him going through my phone and laptop to see what I'm up to.

Feel untrusted as hell here. Snooping *** ************* 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom