the thread about nothing...

5ukIZKv.jpg

[emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128572[/emoji][emoji]128572[/emoji][emoji]128572[/emoji][emoji]128572[/emoji]

i miss playing backyard basketball/football the computer games that is
Those games were fun!

I actually miss playing street football, baseball, or basketball on the driveway.

Why don't kids do that anymore? On Thanksgiving, me and my cousins were playing two hand touch...We're all 25 and up! lol

resolution of 2016 is to make more money. Or apply myself in other avenues.

I feel like some weekends or work nights i have time that i want to spend using more wisely like with a business venture or something. But instead i play video games or watch tv for 3 hours. I don't need to be doing that i need to redirect my skills toward better things.

Be safe tonight out there and remember uber is still low rates from 120-12:30 so order one as soon as you can because 1230-4 = ridiculous rates

i miss playing backyard basketball/football the computer games that is
Those games were fun!

I actually miss playing street football, baseball, or basketball on the driveway.

Why don't kids do that anymore? On Thanksgiving, me and my cousins were playing two hand touch...We're all 25 and up! lol
its like technology took over and some kids just dont go out and be active its really terrible the generation we are in. Back in day i used to play stickball/bounce pitch every damn day 7 on 7s **** was a blast man. I walk by the park everyday while walking my dog its always a ghost town. The park even got a nice little black top football field, a fast pitch location on the wall. Our basketball courts did get taken down along time ago tho 

its like technology took over and some kids just dont go out and be active its really terrible the generation we are in. Back in day i used to play stickball/bounce pitch every damn day 7 on 7s **** was a blast man. I walk by the park everyday while walking my dog its always a ghost town. The park even got a nice little black top football field, a fast pitch location on the wall. Our basketball courts did get taken down along time ago tho 

agree 200%

kids these days are consumed by gaming consoles. I blame parenting too but i aint gonna get in to that.

is it bad i got my daughter an ipad already?

best believe we going to the park and beach on the regular as soon as she's walking tho

is it bad i got my daughter an ipad already?

best believe we going to the park and beach on the regular as soon as she's walking tho

not at all bro technology is the future!! just make sure you throw some educational games on that joint

Yea i gotta put some weight on myself this coming year. im too skinny outchea which i dont care bout but it wouldnt hurt to add few more pounds 

will not work out tho i just dont care for it so im not sure how to go about this lol 

Back
Top Bottom