the thread about nothing...

got to find some one else. Can't dwell. If you have nothing else to mentally occupy you these thoughts will consume you. As soon as you have a real contender she won't matter any more trust.

Thanks famb. Look at my last IG post and like it haha. I am ready to move on but it just hurts. We got in contact again cause it was her birthday yesterday. If you can like the pic and stuff that would be amazing.

AmbivalentSole

Who else gets sick to their stomach when you're at an airport and you see black people shoe shining?
Not me because I hop in the chair and tell em get to shining brother

Get ya ****** shine box :lol: :lol:

Just eat everything. Srs.
true i gotta put the junk foods down and start eating everything healthy. i have a really slow metabolism tho but if i can get on track with eating good i think that will help 

Cutting out junk food is a recipe for disaster. You can still enjoy your junk food in moderation.

Just need to track what you eat. Look up IIFYM

Yeah man when I said eat everything I meant eat everything :lol: my metab is stupid fast so I literally just eat.

No cal counting. No low carb gluten free BS. Just food and gym.

Anytime I buy a metro card in Manhattan I get stuck behind a family who've just seen the vending machine for the first time. Same thing with ATMs, always behind someone who just got their first card ever in the mail that morning....

Only resolution is to start working out but I know that won't happen :lol: 150 pounds with no bone meat checking in :smoking

Gaining some actual muscle weight would be good tho..

Last edited:

Got some of that today.

Corny af.

Biggest resolution is just to kill it at work. Still fresh from the promotion now i need to bring it up.

Other resolution would include saving, travelling, find a wifey but that will be achieved :pimp:

Anytime I buy a metro card in Manhattan I get stuck behind a family who've just seen the vending machine for the first time. Same thing with ATMs, always behind someone who just got their first card ever in the mail that morning....
I hate this
A chick JUST said that as she walked out..

Ill give her a pass tho.
I'm guessing she had a fat *** 
laugh.gif

It just turned 2016 here in Belgium so happy new year to y'all :smokin

Last edited:
This "what am I doing here" song is the dumbest song I have heard in a very very long time. (Sorry Canada!)

Just leave the party if you don't want to be there. No need to sing a song about it .

This "what am I doing here" song is the dumbest song I have heard in a very very long time. (Sorry Canada!)

Just leave the party if you don't want to be there. No need to sing a song about it .

if you really about that life there's no need to sing a song about it. We can check da fax.
if you really high outta your mind there's no need to sing a song about it. We can see and smell it.
if my girl really outchea thotting there's no need to sing a song about it. We'll find out in 9 months if she ends up with a baby or in a casket.

stand offish,
dont want what you're offering,
and a papi done talking :smokin

Back
Top Bottom