the thread about nothing...

Full of rage and drunk.. :rofl:

anjali-ramkissoon-20.jpg
What does that say?

Note to self and a tip for you all, don't take Nyquil Severe when you have to wake up early AM.

It helps, but man did I feel groggy as **** :lol: .

I was amazed that my sister knows her debit card number by heart. Is this a common thing? Do you guys know your card numbers by heart? Cuz i don't..

I was amazed that my sister knows her debit card number by heart. Is this a common thing? Do you guys know your card numbers by heart? Cuz i don't..
Yup i know mines by heart but like dude above me says its prolly cause alot of online shopping.

the swiftness when there no auto-fill 

Last edited:

Yeah there was a time where I knew it. Back in college when I was buying hella stuff online.

My mom has her Driver's License number memorized. I have no idea why but she does lol

If you do a lot of online shopping. Yes.

My license I remember cause when I went out to bars a lot they would ask me.

Last edited:
if a bar ever asked me to say my DL number to them to confirm its me i would just laugh honestly. 

i understand it but yet thats the dumbest **** ever lolol

Back
Top Bottom