the thread about nothing...

Got about half a mile away from the crib this morning, traffic was already backing up, bucked a U turn, grabbed an iced coffee, and am currently working from home.  Maybe tomorrow. 

Hello NT, been a while, just wanna spread some good morning spirit with you guys.

When I stand before god at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and say I used everything you gave me.

ba.gif

Damn forgot my wallet rushing out my house this morning and first thing i normally do before locking my door is check my back pocket, of course i didnt do that today. Got nothing in the work fridge either gonna be a struggle day 

A colleague of mine is freaking out because i perform better than her. She's been on the job for 20 yrs and i've been there for just over a month.

She is so useless smh. Always complaining.

Slept on my neck in an awkward position last week and the left park of my if neck all the way down to the shoulder blade has been in pain every time I turn my head, SMH. Anyone have this issue before? Can't believe the pain lasts this long.

Hello NT, been a while, just wanna spread some good morning spirit with you guys.

When I stand before god at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and say I used everything you gave me.

dope.

Damn forgot my wallet rushing out my house this morning and first thing i normally do before locking my door is check my back pocket, of course i didnt do that today. Got nothing in the work fridge either gonna be a struggle day 

steal someones lunch.

A colleague of mine is freaking out because i perform better than her. She's been on the job for 20 yrs and i've been there for just over a month.

She is so useless smh. Always complaining.

she wants the d

...ivision manager to demote you.

Lunch time.. :nthat:

whachu having for lunch papi :nerd:

Slept on my neck in an awkward position last week and the left park of my if neck all the way down to the shoulder blade has been in pain every time I turn my head, SMH. Anyone have this issue before? Can't believe the pain lasts this long.

Random I did this last night :lol:

My neck has been killing me all day

bae type :pimp:

love watching nt thick girls waddle across da street.

papis over da pond need to let a papi know whats poppin on da c4 on da telly.
just peeped no offence :smokin
joy a real one.

Last edited:

Random I did this last night :lol:

My neck has been killing me all day

There is an exact word in french for that stuff.

^what you expecting my papi?
and where you expecting it?
and when?
laugh.gif

1. Timbs.

2. My house.

3. Tomorrow.

Fax, b.

I was at Costco with my dad this afternoon and some lady came up begging for some cash. There's a Walmart right next to Costco and she straight up said she got kicked out of the Walmart parking lot for soliciting over there. She was pushing a baby around in a stroller so my dad felt bad and threw her $10. She had the nerve to say, "That's it? I need at least $25 to buy some diapers for my kid." My dad was put off by this and just said, "Sorry." Now during this exchange my dad was smoking a cigarette; before she left she said, "At least gimme one of them cigarettes!" We sped off...

Back
Top Bottom