the thread about nothing...

Wasn't Prime like $40 like a year or 2 ago? 
Something like that but they increased it because of the new features they added. Not worth $100 a year but that's just me.

No fap thread closed? Wth 
mean.gif

Anyone got some dope house/car keys set up they can share?

Trying to figure out a new keychain set up thats a lot cleaner/less bulky. Obvious answer is to strip everything that adds bulk that I don't need, but just looking for other possibilities.

What I got on my keys: 1 house, 1 car key fob, carabiner, nike shoe keychain, gym pass

how you know she a virgin? like how you really know? like how sway?
If they got under 200 IG followers
definitely using this one
roll.gif

QOTD No Google - Who discovered the world wasn't flat?

Dead if you fell for the Christopher Columbus pic. Close, like 1000 damn years away close. 6th Century BC.

No one even noticed the bit I was going to have y'all fall for? Hidden text and everything.
mean.gif
was I right? still haven't checked google lol I forgot that I answered to this

As for tipping I learned in my Tax career life to always tip what it was before taxes. before tax is $43 after taxes or total at bottom is $50 I do my % to da 43

At work and I left my phone at home. Feels weird to be without my phone for 8+ hours...very uneasy feeling

FIrst time logging onto NT at work. Thank God for Chrome log in.

I do absolutely everything to keep my personal life away from work in almost everything

It's usually busy, but today is kinda slow. Really had no choice :lol:

Forgot my phone at my friend's place last week.

I was phoneless for 2 days.

Actually felt refreshing

I can't really stand my phone

When I'm home it just stays on the charger

If it wasn't for sports updates I would leave home some days

Anyone got some dope house/car keys set up they can share?

Trying to figure out a new keychain set up thats a lot cleaner/less bulky. Obvious answer is to strip everything that adds bulk that I don't need, but just looking for other possibilities.

What I got on my keys: 1 house, 1 car key fob, carabiner, nike shoe keychain, gym pass

just the 2 house keys & car keys. das it

simple

friday working from home...at a house i am house sitting at with my gf.

Not really sure why people need house sitters. Def feel like its a rich persons thing. The house im house sitting at is huge, mansion status. And they are paying my girl for house sitting. Nice Rich People :smokin

What's her snapchat SN? Asking for a friend... A scientific friend... You know.... For scientific research

Back
Top Bottom