the thread about nothing...

First day of work.
This 30 minute lunch literally just flew by [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

My job reimbursed me twice my expense of 500$.

I'll have to play honest and tell my boss monday because they will find out for sure eventually

Probably super late, but I recently started putting my hash brown into my sausage & egg McMuffin and it's LEGENDARY 
smokin.gif

Probably super late, but I recently started putting my hash brown into my sausage & egg McMuffin and it's LEGENDARY :smokin

I actually discovered this last semester as well from a wake and bake.

Egg and cheese w/ turkey bacon + turkey sasuage + hash brown with ketchup and mayo. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

broncos19dm broncos19dm

Congrats! #TerpNation

Probably super late, but I recently started putting my hash brown into my sausage & egg McMuffin and it's LEGENDARY :smokin

Forreal :smokin

Yo Taco Bell breakfast is no slouch either. I've only had it a couple times like last year but from what I remember it was dope lol

Last edited:
WOW! 
Just found out that I have been accepted into The University of Maryland for Spring Admission! 
So so so blessed!

12573659_964393320275639_7993814503207939523_n.jpg

Congrats Bronc. Glad you got into the school you wanted. Them college park yambz gonna be a problem. Time to get lit.

yasssss bronc-ski! 
nthat.gif
 i remember that's the school you wanted to go to! so wait, what are you gonna do fall semester?

i tried the taco bell breakfast crunch wrap thing with steak and i thought it was pretty good 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yasssss bronc-ski! :nthat:  i remember that's the school you wanted to go to! so wait, what are you gonna do fall semester?

i tried the taco bell breakfast crunch wrap thing with steak and i thought it was pretty good :lol:  

Girl you about to get the bubbles :x

Back
Top Bottom